Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it’s call a trick you see.

He says he doesn’t pass it on, when in fact he does and evil think it’s gone.

That and I literally have it.
Well that old did I or didn't I pass it to him trick worked a treat with the Wolves today.

I'd say the wolf pack and the last flog are in cahoots which means the vamps have gotten to them.

Well it’s call a trick you see.

He says he doesn’t pass it on, when in fact he does and evil think it’s gone.

That and I literally have it.
A bit like someone gave you a parrot and it's dead parrot. lol

BEaston suss
I was following your vote over......fooled and now I know who by.
Yes a co-ordinated save of Blegs.
They've removed Horsey because she was nailing things down.
Blegs, Beaston, MM, were on her original list this morning. As I said to her then I voted for the first two first.

Then why did you say it would be redeployed by you in this night phase via a randomiser?
Were you only joking?
This is a game of bluff, deception and lies, you sir have fallen for all three.

I was following your vote over......fooled and now I know who by.
Yes a co-ordinated save of Blegs.
They've removed Horsey because she was nailing things down.
Blegs, Beaston, MM, were on her original list this morning. As I said to her then I voted for the first two first.
Good pick up.

Wouldn't be surprised if vamps have infiltrated mafia or wolves

A bit like someone gave you a parrot and it's dead parrot. lol
Polly never ate a cracker
monty python dead parrot GIF by Vulture.com

Then again, you might be triple crossing us and did actually pass it on before deadline tonight, and in doing so might be saving whoever would have been lynched tomorrow.
I know that you know this but I also know that you know this.

You know my playbook well bfew

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus that was an action packed deadline.

Well I think we can be fairly certain on marc and bfew now. Multiple suspect behaviours.

I'd also say that anyone who changed their vote to ocha is pretty suspect as well considering porps claim of intimidation
Jesus.
And here I was staying up past my beadtime waiting for you to come in and thank me for moving my vote from you to Ocha.
I'm going to put a request in to change my vote.

See I actually think both of you are village.

But these sort of one liners just make me stop and rethink.
They are a lot more friendly villager than you

See I actually think both of you are village.

But these sort of one liners just make me stop and rethink.

How would dank be anything other than village? Also I know porps had a break but she’s also been playing a straight bat (not that I’ve forgotten that vamps game porps where Greenery recruited you right at the end), seems very obviously village.

MM appears the most likely evil, and bluelegs has been around but not really around from what I can see.

How would dank be anything other than village? Also I know porps had a break but she’s also been playing a straight bat (not that I’ve forgotten that vamps game porps where Greenery recruited you right at the end), seems very obviously village.

MM appears the most likely evil, and bluelegs has been around but not really around from what I can see.
Bfew freaking about the whereabouts of the amulet suggests he’s evil imo

Bfew freaking about the whereabouts of the amulet suggests he’s evil imo

Yep that one seems obvious, I’d say he goes to ground tomorrow and hopes we look elsewhere for the lynch.

Vamps is always the tricky part in these middle to end games, vamps could be literally anyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back