Booing one of our Own : Shameful !

Remove this Banner Ad

No different to "supporters" yelling abuse at them and that happens all the time. I rarely sit in my reserve seat because of it.
Yeah I agree. Imagine that hey. YOure busting your arse trying your best and you have so called supporters/fans yelling abuse over the fence. Phsycology of that is just ****ed.

He was certainly booed. Live at the game I mentioned it to my old man in astoundment. It could possibly have been Hawthorn supporters but it was as the names were being read out and it was the only audible boo for any player, so what possible reason would they have to boo him? Like many here, im not a massive wrap on Plowman but to boo him is next level.

one bloke couldn't even get bowers name right but he still hurled abuse - they know they mostly will never hear it but for some bizarre reason they keep doing it
Yeah sometimes it appears that they’re doing it because they think they’re impressing the spectators around them. You know...the dare factor. Of course they’d never say it to a players face.

I’m with Agro on this. From what I heard / saw around me, the Boos were coming from the spoilt brat Dawk fans who love to celebrate their “hard nut” thugs, but in their trademark petulant ways sooked it up big time coz their overpriced tagger, ie JOM, copped a knock in the corresponding game last year.

It’s worth bearing for in mind for Blues fans that Sunday’s game was a designated “home game” for Dawk fans too, as part of that ridiculous compensation they get for playing home games in Launceston for free hit millions from the Tassie Govt. So there were, sadly, a few of them there, hence the noise when Plowman’s profile came up on the screen.

Reports where?

Carlton Podcasts on spotify by independent sources mentioned it.

That's why I wrote If true? As I never heard the boos myself as I'm in Perth and was not at the game.

A few on here seem to think it was the dawks supporters booing him for his hit on Omeara, but others are saying they heard/saw Carlton people booing too which is an absolute disgrace.

Carlton Podcasts on spotify by independent sources mentioned it.

That's why I wrote If true? As I never heard the boos myself as I'm in Perth and was not at the game.

A few on here seem to think it was the dawks supporters booing him for his hit on Omeara, but others are saying they heard/saw Carlton people booing too which is an absolute disgrace.
I was there but it got to my seat at the first bounce. I missed the intros. I didn't hear anything during play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was certainly booed. Live at the game I mentioned it to my old man in astoundment. It could possibly have been Hawthorn supporters but it was as the names were being read out and it was the only audible boo for any player, so what possible reason would they have to boo him? Like many here, im not a massive wrap on Plowman but to boo him is next level.

You’d like the think it’s from the JOM incident last season, unlucky to be suspended IMO.

I've been booing it for days - and the bizarrely random capitalisation.
This thread...

Youre The Worst Cary Elwes GIF by Disney+

Remove this Banner Ad

Back