Sports Bottom 8 supporters- so now what do we do?

Remove this Banner Ad

surely essendon don't count?

they weren't in the bottom eight anyway. no one wants to be associated with them ;)
May have to add St Kilda too that list too.

Then there were 7..... dwarves

If, Allah willing, the Hawks win the flag this year it will be their fourteenth GF and ninth flag won in my lifetime. The September footy gods have been both merciful and bountiful on my soul.
You'd be crazy to go for anyone else

surely essendon don't count?

they weren't in the bottom eight anyway. no one wants to be associated with them ;)

Does this mean Carlton are welcome? If so, shouldn't all bottom 9 supporters get behind their bottom 10 brethren in their finals pursuits? :p

That and GWS has no supporters
2yjanymy.jpg

I'm a GWS supporter, and so's my wife.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr. Gough is a Crows fan, his bitter tears have been delicious.

and here I've been this whole time building up a picture of a compassionate Gough who I think I'd enjoy a drink with should the situation ever arise...

Only to find out he's a heartless prick who is with a man too good for him

Well, can't support Sydney or Hawthorn, we beat Geelong, should of beat Carlton Freo and Port.Had a chance against Collingwood and Richmond

The season of torment continues.

Weathers warm, might start swimming regular..

Well, can't support Sydney or Hawthorn, we beat Geelong, should of beat Carlton Freo and Port.Had a chance against Collingwood and Richmond

The season of torment continues.

Weathers warm, might start swimming regular..

Didn't the Tigers beat you by 7 goals?

Surely the norm is you pick one team you hate the least and "follow" them. Just for the hell of it..
Problem for me this year is that all you would have to do is swap say Essendon for Carlton and you'd have my most hated teams filling the top 8. I would have to 'follow' Hawthorn or Carlton. No ******* thank you.

Hello NFL week 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back