Brexit - The UK referendum on leaving the EU - Reneging, reshmeging!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
medusala more conspiracy. In addition to Japanese government issuing a warning. Zionists everywhere! 3% is a very very generous estimate though, but lets see if meds approve any opinions which aren't by RWNJs!

A no-deal Brexit will slice almost 3% from Britain’s economic growth over the next three years compared with just 0.6% from the rest of the EU, according to the OECD’s latest health check of the global economy.

Amid concerns that all developed countries will experience slower growth next year, the Paris-based club for the world’s 35 richest states warned that the UK would take the biggest hit if the government failed to secure an agreement with the EU.

OECD analysis estimates that losing unfettered access to EU markets after 31 October will probably plunge the UK into a recession next year. The loss of trade, investment and technical knowledge plus a further fall in the pound will prolong Britain’s low rate of growth until at least 2022.

Last edited:

This is all going incredibly well. I thought no deal meant we will all get a months supply of KFC free.

The government will need to spend much more than previously estimated to limit the short-term damage to families and firms from a no-deal Brexit, adding £60bn to its borrowing in the first year alone, according to a report.

The document by the Resolution Foundation argues for a massive package of measures, including temporary tax cuts and emergency loans, to soften the impact. Even so, the think tank warns the measures will inevitably fall far short of eliminating the economic damage of an abrupt exit.

According to the report, the extra spending will have the biggest impact on public borrowing in the first year and will then increase it by a smaller £40bn in 2021-22 and by £15bn in 2022-23.

A
ll fear mongering guys! trust the man...

p054dp7y.jpg

can you explain a bit more?

Perdue are the company that aggressively marketed OxyContin to USA causing opiate crisis,
If they just had similar access to UK market maybe they would have enough money to avoid bankruptcy

(By the way it is a very good thing those *ers are winding up; bastards tricked me into prescribing way too much opiates on their claims it was safe and not addictive, pushing their “pain is a 5th vital sign” agenda. I couldn’t know better being a very junior doctor then)

Perdue are the company that aggressively marketed OxyContin to USA causing opiate crisis,
If they just had similar access to UK market maybe they would have enough money to avoid bankruptcy

(By the way it is a very good thing those f***ers are winding up; bastards tricked me into prescribing way too much opiates on their claims it was safe and not addictive, pushing their “pain is a 5th vital sign” agenda. I couldn’t know better being a very junior doctor then)
I'm not a doctor but did you not realise what they actually were? I remember mucking about with them in the early 00s being acutely aware of what they were all about.

Jean Claude Juncker cheese eating surrender monkey in charge of the EU

'We can have a new deal by 31 October'

Boris proving his critics wrong at every turn.

I'm not a doctor but did you not realise what they actually were? I remember mucking about with them in the early 00s being acutely aware of what they were all about.
They claimed it was not addictive if used to treat medical pain
There were heaps of doctors sucked in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you telling me Indian curry house is ok but just a plain roast chicken isn't ok...lol next time i go to the UK i will avoid chicken totally lol . The quality of US produce is s**t
Chuck on enough spice it doesn’t matter if the meat is poor..

Earlier this month, a resident in the town of Strabane in Northern Ireland spotted a strange object on top of a wall on a small street overlooking a police station. The object, it turned out, was a mortar bomb, marking the latest in a series of recent plots to attack police across Northern Ireland. The attacks have mostly been credited to the New IRA – an Irish nationalist group formed in 2012.

On September 10, days after the mortar was found, another bomb was found near a police station in Creggan, a suburb in Derry that has become known as the epicentre of New IRA violence.

As further searches were conducted in Creggan, people began running up to police vehicles and hurling petrol bombs at the armoured windscreens. A local councillor, John Boyle, told The Sunday Times the violence was more brazen than during the 1980s. During a similar riot in Derry in April this year, 29-year-old journalist Lyra McKee was killed by a New IRA gunman who was firing at police.

Authorities believe the New IRA’s increased violence is designed to attract recruits. The group’s cause has been assisted by Brexit, which has raised the possibility of installing a hard border between Ireland and Northern Ireland – a development that could trigger further republican violence. The New IRA is believed to be aligned with Saoradh, a republican political party. In August, the party leader, Brian Kenna, said Brexit had been a “huge help”.

Adding to the instability, Northern Ireland’s 21-year-old Good Friday peace agreement, which aimed to end the sectarian tensions, is fraying. The two main parties that share power, Sinn Féin and the Democratic Unionist Party, split in 2017, leaving Northern Ireland without a government. It is the longest a country has been without a government in modern history.

Absolute madman.

The irony of this madman calling for an Empire but laughing at Brexit people for having nostalgia for the British Empire.

An example of he destruction of the British fishing by the EU sanctioned by treacherous British Politicians.

EU membership been terrible for the UK!! Imagine outgrowing 3 of the biggest economies in the world...how terrible.

History is clear: things have gone very well for Britain as a member of the EU.

The following three visualisations illustrate our main points:

Firstly, since the year the UK joined the EU GDP per capita in the UK has grown faster than in the two other big EU economies France and Germany and also exceeded growth in the USA.

Secondly, growth in the UK was more equally shared than in the USA: Since 1974, median income in the UK grew by 79%, in contrast to 16% for the US. This is what research by INET researchers Professor Brian Nolan, Dr Stefan Thewissen and Dr Max Roser shows.

Thirdly, the EU is hugely important as a trading partner of the UK. The UK sells 45% of its exports to other EU member countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back