Brexit - The UK referendum on leaving the EU - Reneging, reshmeging!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Brexit was voted on right?
By a public informed by the mad hootings of a baboon:

brexit-bus-e1511953625149.jpg

Backed up with manipulative propaganda on social media, a campaign designed by a company that will help you film your political rival in bed with a prostitute.

http://theconversation.com/cambridg...-data-breach-its-a-human-rights-problem-96601

People are well within their rights to want their money back.

Why did you vote leave?

When I moved to the UK in May 2015 I had a fairly positive impression of the EU from when I lived in Spain back in 2006.

I wasn't aware there was a pending referendum when I moved there but listened to the debates with intent. The crux of the leave arguments being a desire to control immigration, remove the country from the massive unelected bureaucracy of the EU and prevent the risk to British sovereignty from their imperialism. These to me were far more compelling than the remain arguments of the economy will be ruined and if you vote leave you're a racist.

I believed that had Australia been a member of the EU under similar circumstances I would have wanted to leave.

Brexit loons will be sitting on the sidelines as right wing parties win the EU Parliament next year and set an agenda disinterested in English concerns.

lol, you are the one who is talking about 'centuries', i explained it to you why they don't do now. Now yu have changed the subject to automated farming, do you have any understanding how developed Australian farming is compared to the one in UK???? You sound quite naive to me with all due respect. Automated farming doesn't happen overnight and weather and cost is a massive constraint in the UK as well. Try reading the article, why do you think 0.86% of the British people are employed in the farm? cause they are not skilled enough? or it doesn't pay enough? or they dont want to work? NFU said advertisements offering jobs results in less than 10% of the total applications coming from Brits. These are not my numbers, so why don't you research why they don't want to apply for such jobs? think before ranting, read the article below and educate yourself, i am not engaging with someone who lack basic understanding of how things work in the UK

https://www.thegrocer.co.uk/people/...w-brits-prepared-to-pick-fruit/554452.article
Serious question, isn’t the point that local people should be doing this type of work to ease pressure on government welfare costs? If they refuse to work on a farm than lower their benefits. The whole concept of people believing they are too good to perform a menial job needs to change culturally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By a public informed by the mad hootings of a baboon:

brexit-bus-e1511953625149.jpg

Backed up with manipulative propaganda on social media, a campaign designed by a company that will help you film your political rival in bed with a prostitute.

http://theconversation.com/cambridg...-data-breach-its-a-human-rights-problem-96601

People are well within their rights to want their money back.
so most people are dumb and the clever people didn't vote for brexit

so you're not an advocate for democracy either?

I see farage is over here peddling hate

Is he still saying people voted to leave the EU over Muslim immigration, when really it was immigration from Eastern Europe?

Serious question, isn’t the point that local people should be doing this type of work to ease pressure on government welfare costs? If they refuse to work on a farm than lower their benefits. The whole concept of people believing they are too good to perform a menial job needs to change culturally.

There are enough jobs available for everyone who are willing to work, but many people think they are above certain jobs. Just walk into any Indian supermarket and see how many Britishers you find there. Not because there are no jobs, it's cause they don't want to be employed in an Indian supermarket cleaning shelves. Similarly applying for welfare isn't easy. Once you are in the system getting 250 pounds a week, sitting on your arse doing nothing, why will you go work in a farm to get 350 pounds a week instead? the added up costs of transport and time is not attractive enough to go work in a farm, lose their unemployment benefits and start over applying for benefits when fruit picking season is over for example. Varieties of reason are into play here.

Blaming everything on EU when UK could have modernised and moved away from EU dependency and produced everything locally.

https://www.dw.com/en/food-farming-and-sustainability-what-future-in-post-brexit-uk/a-45399854

Packer agrees that Britain could just as easily have made changes from within the EU — such as localizing food systems and moving away from industrial farming, including from the import-export methods upon which it currently relies.

France, for example, recently announced a commitment for 50 percent of food supplied to the public sector to be produced locally.

"The message that we can achieve more outside [the EU] can, in some ways, be unpicked through that story," Packer points out.

But yes, let's blame the EU for the mess in farming.

I see farage is over here peddling hate
No getting many to his speaking. Sydney cancelled and only about 350 turned up in Brisbane - hall held 2500.

Last edited:
No getting many to his speaking. Sydney cancelled and only about 35o turned up in Brisbane - hall held 2500.

keeping in mind guy platform is the EU and Australia isn't in the EU and it's not the end of the world that we aren't even though we are on the other end of the world lol

why is it thank goodness his event cancelled when it doesn't concern us,?

funny

keeping in mind guy platform is the EU and Australia isn't in the EU and it's not the end of the world that we aren't even though we are on the other end of the world lol

why is it thank goodness his event cancelled when it doesn't concern us,?

funny
Funny, who said anything about 'thank goodness'?

Oh, so I am only allowed to post about Australia?

Well last time I checked Brisbane and Sydney are in Australia and he was mentioned in regarding to his speaking tour.

What is your problem?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back