Bruce Lehrmann revealed as man charged with two counts of rape in Toowoomba

Remove this Banner Ad

"I have no doubt that Mr Lehrmann was identified in the broadcast"
But....

"I do not think Mr Lehrmann is a compulsive liar...but I am satisfied he told deliberate lies."

Justice Lee stated he is not going to accept ANY of the statements Lehrmann made unless they constituted an admission. And is going step by step to destroy Lehrmann's credibility.

“Mr Lehmann has no compunction departing from the truth if he sees it expedient”

Last edited:
Justice Lee now running through a list of untruths, false assertions and inconsistencies in Ms Higgins' evidence.

Pretty clear that Justice Lee is focusing in on how everyone some key figures central to the case has tried to weaponise events for their own benefit - with 'untruths' to be found everywhere which goes to the central theme of a general lack of witness credibility.

Lee now assessing credibility of subsequent witnesses. Starting with Senator Reynolds CoS Fiona Brown who Lee assesses as a credible, reliable and professional witness underserving of the vilification she attracted subsequently.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Higgins is a complex and unsatisfactory witness- Justice Lee

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's funny following on twitter every tweet about this case has someone saying that as a response.

It's like it's the only thing some people have heard.

It's funny following on twitter every tweet about this case has someone saying that as a response.

It's like it's the only thing some people have heard.
Yeah they missed the bit where he doesn't believe she is telling deliberate falsehoods unlike Bruce.

i.e. she is confused and wrong about some details and he is outright lying about them.

Yeah they missed the bit where he doesn't believe she is telling deliberate falsehoods unlike Bruce.

i.e. she is confused and wrong about some details and he is outright lying about them.
The impression I got is Justice Lee believes Higgins framed herself as a victim and adjusted her recollection to reinforce that - not dishonest but flexible with the truth. Bruce outright dishonest. Media deplorable.

As Justice Lee said in his opening statement - this whole thing is an omnishambles.

The impression I got is Justice Lee believes Higgins framed herself as a victim and adjusted her recollection to reinforce that - not dishonest but flexible with the truth. Bruce outright dishonest. Media deplorable.

As Justice Lee said in his opening statement - this whole thing is an omnishambles.
Precisely, he was very specific about this, noting that her lies/mis-recollections/inconsistencies were in a very different category to Bruce's. Where he was more forthright was in relation to her omissions and possible motivations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Lehrmann revealed as man charged with two counts of rape in Toowoomba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back