Review Bulldogs belt Crows 85 - 40

Remove this Banner Ad

Today has been the worst day. My cat and best friend of 19 years, had been sick for the past week. So I went to take her to the vet for a check up and blood test only 10 minutes down the road today, to get answers to why she was sick and had stopped eating. But unknown to me, she passed away in the carrier on the way there. I was worried about stressing her out by placing her in a carrier, and thought to leave her in comfort and happiness on her blanket and have the vet come over instead. So I am feeling an intense level of guilt on top of grief, that I played a role in her ending by not trusting my instinct.

So at the start of the game, all I wanted was for the team to just win. I didn't care by how much. As long as the day wouldn't be any worse. Was surprised by the margin, but we got the win which is all the matters. Didn't expect us to control the game in the way that we did, Adelaide have been solid in their ball use and movement this season.

I thought it was a brilliant all round game, despite the frustration of missing shots at goal directly in front. How good has Smith been the past two weeks? The teams defensive structure the past 8 weeks? A massive improvement on last season. Macrae with not just the rare goal, but two of them. A big game by him as well in general. Good to see Dale back to his best as well. They smacked us in the hit outs, but did not do much with them. Keays and Dawson were quite this time around, after playing well vs us last time. Libba, Daniel all good, but to many contributors this week to name all of them.

Obviously we need to get back on top of clearances as I think we have lost them in recent weeks, and to tidy up the goal kicking. But we are 2 from 2, from what is an important five game run on our fixture of 8 point games.

Onto the Suns next weekend. Hopefully the rain stays away this time around.
_Cerberus_ Don't know if this will help but when animals stop eating particularly at that age it is a sign that they know their death is imminent. It just seems to be a natural reaction, for them to stop eating shortly before passing.
So in all probability the carrier probably made next too no difference to your cat actually passing. It was going to occur regardless of what you did.
Don't beat yourself up over it , it was just your cat's time. You did what you thought best and you can't be blamed for that.
Having said that it is never easy to lose a beloved pet my commiserations to you on thos sad occasion 😢

_Cerberus_ Don't know if this will help but when animals stop eating particularly at that age it is a sign that they know their death is imminent. It just seems to be a natural reaction, for them to stop eating shortly before passing.
The same with old people 😢. Have seen and heard about it often.

Jones was good but nowhere near best on ground in my opinion, especially given the circumstances. Adelaide had 34% of their inside 50s in the last quarter when the game was over. The game was won at the source and in our forward half with 11.12 (78) being sourced from our front half. Libba, Macrae and B. Smith would be my top 3 with Dale, Daniel and Naughton ahead of L. Jones as well. English had an extremely poor first half but had a good second half.
Inside 50s don’t give an accurate picture given over half his possessions were outside the 50m arc. Subjective and all, but I didn’t have Macrae top 5 (though it was a very good game, and a significant improvement on his earlier games this season). I had Libba, Smith, Naughton, Dale and Daniel all better, with Richards thereabouts too.

IMG_7215.jpeg

So in all probability the carrier probably made next too no difference to your cat actually passing. It was going to occur regardless of what you did.
Don't beat yourself up over it , it was just your cat's time. You did what you thought best and you can't be blamed for that.
Having said that it is never easy to lose a beloved pet my commiserations to you on thos sad occasion 😢
So true.. both my dog and 26 y.o cat did exactly that. It's their time, they don't know how traumatic it is for their owners, they just follow instinct.

Should have been 80 points instead of 45. Still nice to stomp on a team like that. Haven't really seen it since the Freo win.

The Good
  • The Baileys of Smith and Dale are about to shoulder a lot of responsibility because their respective running mates have done hammys. They both relished it today.
  • Our ball pressure and defensive zone made Adelaide look really really ordinary. Despite the outs they're still usually decent at moving the ball. Was not the case today.
  • Liam Jones again excellent.
  • Tim English another all Australian performance. Really ran the legs off O'Brien.
  • Jamarra developing an excellent ground ball game in traffic for his height and is a beautiful field kick. With another pre-season of bulk, could we add another Bont-lite to our midfield?
  • Bailey Smith needs to keep a midfield role. Much more use in there.
The bad

• The JJ hammy is a real shame. Was having a great year.
  • I still don't trust Gardner or O'Brien really. There were mis-directed spoils and they crashed into each other late. Gardner needs to be able mark the football to keep getting AFL games and he just doesn't make smart decisions. Him randomly just running into the goalpost just sums him up. We're at the mercy of Josh Bruce and Alex Keath as defenders in our best available team this year which is a bit of a worry.
  • Piss Ballarat off honestly. I don't see the point of us selling home games while we're now a sustainably profitable club. The change from Ballarat to the tropics next week is gonna be brutal.

L Jones was terrific. Not BOG, but definitely amongst our best on the day.

Not sure if many saw Arty Jones taken out early in the 1st by a "shepherd", he felt that one, took himself off, but to his credit came on and was a flurry of activity for the rest of the game. Kid can play - and one day soon he'll turn it on and have a 4/5 goal 20+poss game.

Rankine is a skilled player - but looked and played like a tool after being reported. Tried to do too much by burning off defenders, and even Bailey Dale gave him a shove and got in his face after another stuff up. Liber also had a quiet word in his ear in the last!

Much happier with Arty Jones running around - a genuine team player.

Finally caught up with the replay (kids birthday parties) and that was a flogging. I know the margin was 45, but really it should've been 80+.

Such a shame for JJ, hope he gets back for the last half dozen games and beyond.

Anthony Scott. He's just getting better and better.

Cody. Some of his efforts and one per centers are off the charts. Desperation personified.

Apart from some woeful kicking in front of goals, super win.

7-3 after 10 is a great launchpad.

Jones has changed our back half. He should have never left.

Bevo best on today.
No, Bevo far from best on, played a player that is not ready for AFL, and we were effectively one player down last two weeks.

Got to laugh at the Crows board - all the criticisms of Ballarat as a location... and they live in Adelaide! And whingeing about how much they have to travel in a single season! Fcuk off - we played all over the country even before COVID. Year after year.

Hope every one of them had a truly sh1t day, and sh1t drive home.
Back to your boghole, you p1ssants.

Got to laugh at the Crows board - all the criticisms of Ballarat as a location... and they live in Adelaide! And whingeing about how much they have to travel in a single season! Fcuk off - we played all over the country even before COVID. Year after year.

Hope every one of them had a truly sh1t day, and sh1t drive home.
Back to your boghole, you p1ssants.
They should stop having a sook they get a extra home game in Gather Round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure what you mean by inside 50s as I did not mention any of his directly I was merely pointing out that Adelaide only had a dismal 27 inside 50s to 3QT when the result was essentially guaranteed so it wasn't exactly down there often and by no means am I knocking his game he indeed played very well, I'm just saying that his impact was minimal on the result of the game compared to the likes of Libba, Macrae, Daniel, Dale, Smith and Naughton.

Just 1 of his 8 intercept possessions ended up as a score and considering that we had 30 scores and an impressive 19 of them from turnovers it doesn't exactly say best on ground to me and again I'm not saying at all that he had a bad game just that I think there were 5-8 others ahead of him in terms of impact on the result.

View attachment 1692594

But putting Jones aside no one in their right mind would say Bont had a better game than Macrae which is what I was really getting at with Ben Somerford's article.
Jones did a lot of his good defending outside of our own D50, Oliver. I'm not so sure that their lack of F50 entries proves that Jones didn't actually had a bad game.

And I would suggest that not many defensive half intercepts leads to scores, full stop - maybe 2 in 10, league average. The fact that only one of Jones 8 intercepts lead to a score further doesn't prove anything in a small sample size - he's not responsible for the ball movement further down, and whether there was 3 scores or 1 isn't really an issue. When Dale is playing back to his All-Australian form, it's not as necessary that our key defenders are our key rebounders. I'd much rather our key defensive unit do job numerous uno of defending first and worry about rebound and ball movement second.

I'm not sure what you mean by inside 50s as I did not mention any of his directly I was merely pointing out that Adelaide only had a dismal 27 inside 50s to 3QT when the result was essentially guaranteed so it wasn't exactly down there often and by no means am I knocking his game he indeed played very well, I'm just saying that his impact was minimal on the result of the game compared to the likes of Libba, Macrae, Daniel, Dale, Smith and Naughton.

Just 1 of his 8 intercept possessions ended up as a score and considering that we had 30 scores and an impressive 19 of them from turnovers it doesn't exactly say best on ground to me and again I'm not saying at all that he had a bad game just that I think there were 5-8 others ahead of him in terms of impact on the result.

View attachment 1692594

But putting Jones aside no one in their right mind would say Bont had a better game than Macrae which is what I was really getting at with Ben Somerford's article.
I was saying Jones had a hand in intercepting the ball before it even got to our defensive 50, so was at least partially responsible for their low inside 50 numbers. I do understand it’s subjective and can get that others may not rate Jones’ game as much as I did or the journo.

Anyway, agree with you on Bont. Macrae has far more argument for being among our best

Last edited:
Jones did a lot of his good defending outside of our own D50, Oliver. I'm not so sure that their lack of F50 entries proves that Jones didn't actually had a bad game.

And I would suggest that not many defensive half intercepts leads to scores, full stop - maybe 2 in 10, league average. The fact that only one of Jones 8 intercepts lead to a score further doesn't prove anything in a small sample size - he's not responsible for the ball movement further down, and whether there was 3 scores or 1 isn't really an issue. When Dale is playing back to his All-Australian form, it's not as necessary that our key defenders are our key rebounders. I'd much rather our key defensive unit do job numerous uno of defending first and worry about rebound and ball movement second.

I agree and at no point did I say that Jones had a bad game, just from my point of view he was not in the top 5 players on the ground today. When it went done there he was terrific but it's not like he took 5 contested intercept marks that otherwise would've been shots at goal for Adelaide. They were terrible at moving the ball into their 50 and the ball essentially lived in our forward half for the first three quarters so I just find it hard to give him a place in the top 5 when players like Libba, Smith, Macrae, Dale and Daniel won us the game at ground level which given the conditions was the way to go. Jones has been nothing short of terrific all season but I thought today was his least influential game of the season and was by no fault of his own it was just the nature of the conditions and the way we won the ball today.

What is the AFL record for highest percentage of behinds over scoring shots? Do we hold the record or do we still have work to do there? Can we beat Norf 106-27 while only kicking 1 goal?

As always...

Expected Score / Actual Score
WB: 98 / 85
AD: 51 / 40

Expected Margin / Actual Margin: +47 / +45

Centre Bounce Attendance
17 - Bontempelli
16 - English
15 - Liberatore, B. Smith
9 - Daniel
4 - Lobb, Macrae

Ruck Contests (Hitouts / To Advantage / Sharked)
90 - English (29 / 6 / 5)
20 - Lobb (3 / 1 / 1)
11 - Naughton (3 / 0 / 0)
1 - Ugle-Hagen (0 / 0 / 0)

Hitouts To Advantage
WB: 7
AD: 17

English v O’Brien (68 contests)
Hitouts: 18 / 41
To Advantage: 3 / 11
Clearances: 24 / 27
Score: 1.4 (10) / 0.4 (4)

English v Himmelberg (22 contests)
Hitouts: 11 / 8
To Advantage: 3 / 0
Clearances: 8 / 8
Score: 0.2 (2) / 1.0 (6)

Lobb v O’Brien (20 contests)
Hitouts: 3 / 15
To Advantage: 1 / 5
Clearances: 5 / 10
Score: 1.0 (6) / 1.2 (8)

First Possessions
WB: 46

AD: 51

Clearances / Effective Clearances
WB: 39 / 32
AD: 50 / 37

Tackle Efficiency
WB: 77%
AD: 67%

Smothers
WB: 11

AD: 10

Forward Half Kicking Efficiency
WB: 42%
AD: 51%

Defensive Half Kicking Efficiency
WB: 75%
AD: 63%

Forward Half Contested Marks
WB: 3
AD: 2

Defensive Half Contested Marks
WB: 4
AD: 3

Score Launches
4 - English, Williams
2 - Baker, Dale, Daniel, Liberatore, Macrae, O’Brien, Richards, B. Smith
1 - Gardner, A. Jones, L. Jones, Lobb, Naughton, Scott

Targets Inside 50

23 - No target/rushed
5 - Naughton
4 - Scott
3 - A. Jones, Ugle-Hagen, Weightman
2 - Lobb
1 - Daniel, McNeil, B. Smith

Shots At Goal
WB: 34 (32%)
AD: 18 (28%)

Scoring Profile (Western Bulldogs / Adelaide)
Set Shot: 6.6 / 3.4
Snap: 2.4 / 1.0
On Run: 3.7 / 1.4
Mark Play On: 0.0 / 0.0
Ground Kick: 0.0 / 0.1

0M-15M: 2.0 / 1.1
15M-30M: 4.2 / 0.1
31M-40M: 3.6 / 2.2
41M-50M: 2.5 / 2.3
51M+: 0.4 / 0.2

Scores Directly From FK/50MP: 5.0 / 2.1
Scores In Time-On: 4.9 / 2.4
Scores Sourced From D50: 2.1 / 1.0

Score Assists
3 - Naughton
2 - Daniel, Liberatore, McNeil
1 - Baker, Bontempelli, Dale, Macrae, Richards, Scott, B. Smith, Ugle-Hagen

F50 Ground Ball Gets
WB: 33

Defensive 50 Marks
WB: 22
AD: 19

Defensive 50 Intercept Marks
WB: 5

AD: 7

Defensive Half Turnovers
WB: 14
AD: 29

Forward Half Turnovers
WB: 43

AD: 44

Unforced Turnovers
WB: 12

Unforced Turnovers By Player
3 - Baker
2 - Duryea
1 - Dale, English, A. Jones, Naughton, Richards, Weightman, Williams

Dropped Marks (Uncontested Only)
WB: 2

AD: 1

Turnovers Punished By Goals
1 - Bontempelli, Liberatore

Champion Data Ranking Points (Supercoach)
145 - Macrae
144 - Daniel
141 - Dale
126 - Liberatore
121 - B. Smith
118 - English
112 - Bontempelli
108 - Naughton
107 - Williams
105 - Scott
75 - Weightman
73 - Gardner
70 - Richards
62 - L. Jones
62 - Duryea
62 - Lobb
61 - Baker
54 - Johannisen
53 - Ugle-Hagen
43 - O’Brien
27 - A. Jones
22 - McNeil
15 - O’Donnell

AFL Player Rating Points
20.1 - Daniel
18.7 - Macrae
17.5 - Dale
15.5 - Scott
14.7 - Naughton
13.3 - English
11.8 - B. Smith
11.1 - L. Jones
10.6 - Gardner
10.5 - Liberatore
9.0 - Weightman
7.8 - Lobb
7.2 - Duryea
7.0 - Bontempelli
6.1 - Williams
5.6 - O’Brien
4.7 - Baker
4.0 - Ugle-Hagen
4.0 - Johannisen
3.2 - O’Donnell
2.4 - McNeil
0.1 - A. Jones

Time In Forward Half
Q1

WB: 73%
AD: 27%

Q2
WB: 52%
AD: 48%

Q3
WB: 56%
AD: 44%

Q4
WB: 41%
AD: 59%

Match

Pressure Gauge
Q1

WB: 198 (Above Average)
AD: 190 (Above Average)

Q2
WB: 201 (Elite)
AD: 178 (Below Average)

Q3
WB: 205 (Elite)
AD: 193 (Above Average)

Q4
WB: 185 (Average)
AD: 184 (Average)

Match
WB: 197 (Above Average)
AD: 187 (Average)

Pressure Points Per Player
64 - B. Smith
62 - Liberatore
55 - Bontempelli
55 - Daniel
42 - Macrae
39 - English
37 - Lobb
35 - A. Jones
32 - Weightman
30 - Williams
28 - Scott
22 - Naughton
20 - Richards
20 - Garnder
19 - Baker
16 - Duryea
14 - McNeil
13 - L. Jones
11 - O’Brien
10 - Dale
9 - Johannisen
5 - Ugle-Hagen
3 - O’Donnell

Free Kick Summary
View attachment 1692601

Score Sources

Scores From Stoppages: 3.7 / 2.6
Scores From Turnovers: 7.12 / 2.4
Scores From Kick Ins: 1.0 / 1.0
Loving our pressure in the last 2 months. Bazlenka at the top of the pressure points is the cherry on top. I always question his effort defensively when I'm watching him live, but not this game.

As always...

Expected Score / Actual Score
WB: 98 / 85
AD: 51 / 40

Expected Margin / Actual Margin: +47 / +45

Centre Bounce Attendance
17 - Bontempelli
16 - English
15 - Liberatore, B. Smith
9 - Daniel
4 - Lobb, Macrae

Ruck Contests (Hitouts / To Advantage / Sharked)
90 - English (29 / 6 / 5)
20 - Lobb (3 / 1 / 1)
11 - Naughton (3 / 0 / 0)
1 - Ugle-Hagen (0 / 0 / 0)

Hitouts To Advantage
WB: 7
AD: 17

English v O’Brien (68 contests)
Hitouts: 18 / 41
To Advantage: 3 / 11
Clearances: 24 / 27
Score: 1.4 (10) / 0.4 (4)

English v Himmelberg (22 contests)
Hitouts: 11 / 8
To Advantage: 3 / 0
Clearances: 8 / 8
Score: 0.2 (2) / 1.0 (6)

Lobb v O’Brien (20 contests)
Hitouts: 3 / 15
To Advantage: 1 / 5
Clearances: 5 / 10
Score: 1.0 (6) / 1.2 (8)

First Possessions
WB: 46

AD: 51

Clearances / Effective Clearances
WB: 39 / 32
AD: 50 / 37

Tackle Efficiency
WB: 77%
AD: 67%

Smothers
WB: 11

Forward Half Kicking Efficiency
WB: 42%
AD: 51%

Defensive Half Kicking Efficiency
WB: 75%
AD: 63%

Forward Half Contested Marks
WB: 3
AD: 2

Defensive Half Contested Marks
WB: 4
AD: 3

Score Launches
4 - English, Williams
2 - Baker, Dale, Daniel, Liberatore, Macrae, O’Brien, Richards, B. Smith
1 - Gardner, A. Jones, L. Jones, Lobb, Naughton, Scott

Targets Inside 50

23 - No target/rushed
5 - Naughton
4 - Scott
3 - A. Jones, Ugle-Hagen, Weightman
2 - Lobb
1 - Daniel, McNeil, B. Smith

Shots At Goal
WB: 34 (32%)
AD: 18 (28%)

Scoring Profile (Western Bulldogs / Adelaide)
Set Shot: 6.6 / 3.4
Snap: 2.4 / 1.0
On Run: 3.7 / 1.4
Mark Play On: 0.0 / 0.0
Ground Kick: 0.0 / 0.1

0M-15M: 2.0 / 1.1
15M-30M: 4.2 / 0.1
31M-40M: 3.6 / 2.2
41M-50M: 2.5 / 2.3
51M+: 0.4 / 0.2

Scores Directly From FK/50MP: 5.0 / 2.1
Scores In Time-On: 4.9 / 2.4
Scores Sourced From D50: 2.1 / 1.0

Score Assists
3 - Naughton
2 - Daniel, Liberatore, McNeil
1 - Baker, Bontempelli, Dale, Macrae, Richards, Scott, B. Smith, Ugle-Hagen

F50 Ground Ball Gets
WB: 33

Defensive 50 Marks
WB: 22

Defensive 50 Intercept Marks
WB: 5

AD: 7

Defensive Half Turnovers
WB: 14
AD: 29

Forward Half Turnovers
WB: 43

AD: 44

Unforced Turnovers
WB: 12

Unforced Turnovers By Player
3 - Baker
2 - Duryea
1 - Dale, English, A. Jones, Naughton, Richards, Weightman, Williams

Dropped Marks (Uncontested Only)
WB: 2

AD: 1

Turnovers Punished By Goals
1 - Bontempelli, Liberatore

Champion Data Ranking Points (Supercoach)
145 - Macrae
144 - Daniel
141 - Dale
126 - Liberatore
121 - B. Smith
118 - English
112 - Bontempelli
108 - Naughton
107 - Williams
105 - Scott
75 - Weightman
73 - Gardner
70 - Richards
62 - L. Jones
62 - Duryea
62 - Lobb
61 - Baker
54 - Johannisen
53 - Ugle-Hagen
43 - O’Brien
27 - A. Jones
22 - McNeil
15 - O’Donnell

AFL Player Rating Points
20.1 - Daniel
18.7 - Macrae
17.5 - Dale
15.5 - Scott
14.7 - Naughton
13.3 - English
11.8 - B. Smith
11.1 - L. Jones
10.6 - Gardner
10.5 - Liberatore
9.0 - Weightman
7.8 - Lobb
7.2 - Duryea
7.0 - Bontempelli
6.1 - Williams
5.6 - O’Brien
4.7 - Baker
4.0 - Ugle-Hagen
4.0 - Johannisen
3.2 - O’Donnell
2.4 - McNeil
0.1 - A. Jones

Time In Forward Half
Q1

WB: 73%
AD: 27%

Q2
WB: 52%
AD: 48%

Q3

Q4
WB: 41%
AD: 59%

Match

Pressure Gauge
Q1

WB: 198 (Above Average)
AD: 190 (Above Average)

Q2
WB: 201 (Elite)
AD: 178 (Below Average)

Q3
WB: 205 (Elite)
AD: 193 (Above Average)

Q4
WB: 185 (Average)
AD: 184 (Average)

Match
WB: 197 (Above Average)
AD: 187 (Average)

Pressure Points Per Player
64 - B. Smith
62 - Liberatore
55 - Bontempelli
55 - Daniel
42 - Macrae
39 - English
37 - Lobb
35 - A. Jones
32 - Weightman
30 - Williams
28 - Scott
22 - Naughton
20 - Richards
20 - Garnder
19 - Baker
16 - Duryea
14 - McNeil
13 - L. Jones
11 - O’Brien
10 - Dale
9 - Johannisen
5 - Ugle-Hagen
3 - O’Donnell

Free Kick Summary
View attachment 1692601

Score Sources

Scores From Stoppages: 3.7 / 2.6
Scores From Turnovers: 7.12 / 2.4
Scores From Kick Ins: 1.0 / 1.0

It's surprising to me to see that we were beaten in clearance. It didn't feel like we were getting beaten in any area, such was our overall dominance. Do you happen to have the "post clearance contested possession" stat that coaches crave? Also, I'd be very interested to see our opposition marks in their D50 average for the year compared to previous seasons, if you have the inclination to look it up.

The pleasing thing about that game was the even contribution from players across the ground. It wasn’t just 5 or 6 players as it has been a number of weeks. The debate about who was BOG simply indicates how many significant contributors we had to the victory. That’s what wins premierships. It’s not the top 4-5 players, it’s the entire squad and that’s what we got yesterday for the first time this season..

I realise he didn’t have a massive day, but Arty continues to show signs that he has the potential to be elite or pretty close to it. That play when he shook off a few tackles and snapped at goal was unreal.

He certainly makes me feel comfortable that we are in good hands with our recruiter in Dom Milesi. With Arty a pick in the 40s, and guys like Bedendo, Cleary and Mcneil picked late but looking to have plenty of upside, I’m excited to see what he can do with some of our early picks this draft.

It's surprising to me to see that we were beaten in clearance. It didn't feel like we were getting beaten in any area, such was our overall dominance. Do you happen to have the "post clearance contested possession" stat that coaches crave? Also, I'd be very interested to see our opposition marks in their D50 average for the year compared to previous seasons, if you have the inclination to look it up.
Agree. By the end of the game I had noticed they had beaten us in centre bounces but around the ground we seemed to have enough of the ascendancy

Nathan Burke in the ABC radios votes were 1-L Jones, 2- Bailey Smith and 3- Bailey Dale.
I thought JOD was very good in ‘one on one’ contests when he was in the backline. He also looked keen and determined and aggressive which is a good sign not to be intimidated out there.
Cleary is surely in this week for JJ. I’ve personally wanted him in for a while now but this is perfect timing.
When Adz is back, he and Baz and Libba on ball, with Bont wherever he needs to be to stay fresh. Adz and Baz both look way better when they are in the middle.

Nathan Burke in the ABC radios votes were 1-L Jones, 2- Bailey Smith and 3- Bailey Dale.
I thought JOD was very good in ‘one on one’ contests when he was in the backline. He also looked keen and determined and aggressive which is a good sign not to be intimidated out there.
Cleary is surely in this week for JJ. I’ve personally wanted him in for a while now but this is perfect timing.
When Adz is back, he and Baz and Libba on ball, with Bont wherever he needs to be to stay fresh. Adz and Baz both look way better when they are in the middle.

Yeah O'Donnell comes out this week but he looked significantly better behind the ball at AFL level. He has gotten a taste of AFL level so he knows the level required.

Thoughts on Cleary getting a run in JJ’s spot? Or will the selectors just shuffle things around?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back