Review Bulldogs win the true battle of the west - Rd 15

Remove this Banner Ad

One thing I will say for West Coast - Simpson comes across as a nice fella. Doesn’t seem to have a bad bone in his body... and my favourite non-dogs player is Josh Kennedy. Superstar that plays by the book every time, again i find it hard not to like him
My old boss used to live next door to him and would say what a nice bloke he was

what pleased me the most was our defensive structure and zone worked really well. Probably best it has been all year. As others have mention this list is amazing and there is no excuse not to finish top 4 for the next 5 years. so glad Richards got a game as a HBF. I rate him and could be a massive advantage in finals
So true. Especially in the wide expanses of the MCG

I met Kennedy a couple years ago, and he's even friendlier than I expected. Easily the nicest footy player I've met and fantastic interacting with even the most annoying fans
DRJ is a great guy too, considering how hated he was when he played by non Carlton people .

Bit of a shame for Kennedy, it was his 250th game, the Weagles had spent a bit of money on crowd Kennedy face masks too.
I felt a little bad for him, fantastic career so far. There was a snippet of him being carried off after the game by his teammates briefly with no crowd after a disappointing loss. No doubt he would've felt quite awkward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My personal ratings of the wins this year are:

West Coast
Port Adelaide
St Kilda
Carlton
North Melbourne

I put Carlton in there is because they seem to play out of their skin against us and we could have lost again this year. St kilda because we belted them to get some revenge from last year.
The WCE and St Kilda ones shared a few similarities. We were relentless in the midfield and we just completely broke their spirit.
I reckon the 55 point margin was probably not reflective of the game... we belted them and should have won by heaps more

Cameron Ling is a moron. Gives off a few “good bloke” vibes so gets well looked after with media gigs.

I remember when he retired that many were predicting he’d be a head coach soon enough. There’s a very good reason that didn’t eventuate.
Cameron Ling and David King don't have a lot in common, but what they do is that they started off in coaching almost immediately post-career, flamed out because they were terrible, however are somehow "expert" in the media, despite the fact it's not that hard for a premiership 200-gamer as both are to stay around for a few years in the coaching game if they really wanted to. Says a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back