Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Has been delisted by Port Adelaide as of today after 81 games going from the fantastic to the infuriating. Splits opinion between us at Alberton but I think he's a good defender in the right structure. Rumour has it that he's being looked at by the Bulldogs and the Saints. Richo was a fan of Cam when he was here and the Bulldogs defensive structure would allow O'Shea to flourish like it did for Hamling so if he went to either it wouldn't be bad for club or player.

From reports it seems he played well under Richo in 2013 at Port.

He did. He also played well in 2014 as well. 2015/16 is when he fell off a cliff (admittedly, so did a lot of other Port players).

I and a few on the Saints board think he's worth a shot we've had some good luck with reclamation projects (Weller Bruce Membrey Roberton)

If I had to guess where he goes it'd be the Saints because of the Richo connection. Like I said, get him in the right defensive structure and he'll do you well.

Was an excellent forward before being drafted remember kicking a few bags of goals for Vic Metro in the under 16s championships. Has a huge tank and needs the attack on the ball he used to have, let him be an attacking player not having to worry about an opponent which has held him back since being drafted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back