Can Richmond go back to back? # Did overconfidence cost them against Collingwood #

Did overconfidence cost Richmond the win against Collingwood?

• yes

Votes: 75 61.5%
  • no

Votes: 47 38.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a pass mark for Tigers this season?

Honestly, top 4. Gavin, people do not factor in how young our list actually is and who we have coming through that are stuck in the vfl with real talent. One reason our side did so well in the vfl making a GF as well. Will we make back to back, god i hope so, just for the salty melts that would bring on here but reality is that we still have a list that even our starting 22 had 6 under 50 game players in it.

So top 4 with a really good finals campaign, no going out in straight sets with a realistic chance to win the GF. That would be a pass for me. How about you with the cats ?

Top 4 with a good chance for a flag or are the cats in crisis ?

Honestly, top 4. Gavin, people do not factor in how young our list actually is and who we have coming through that are stuck in the vfl with real talent. One reason our side did so well in the vfl making a GF as well. Will we make back to back, god i hope so, just for the salty melts that would bring on here but reality is that we still have a list that even our starting 22 had 6 under 50 game players in it.

So top 4 with a really good finals campaign, no going out in straight sets with a realistic chance to win the GF. That would be a pass for me. How about you with the cats ?

I dont cats are good enough to be there business end

5th -8th

Pass mark for players and football department will be another premiership. Can't see them being happy with anything less. Personally I'll be happy with top 4 and a good finals campaign too.

Not predicting it but can see the potential for them to go back to back. Decent list & a good game plan with everyone buying in. A 3rd-5th place finish would be my guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without Dusty they're just another bare bum in the shower IMO, what also worries me is Jacks insistence on making it all about him, when the players crashed their coaches presser a few years back as a surprise birthday party it was Jack who was holding the cake, then a couple of years ago he tried to make it all about him when he popped his head out of the players race when he failed a concussion test knowing full well the cameras would be all over it, then we all saw what he did on GF night, seriously, has there ever been a bigger 'look at me' player in the history of the game?
Jack has a premiership FIGJAM doesn't, one player was a team player the other was Nathan Buckley

Without Dusty they're just another bare bum in the shower IMO, what also worries me is Jacks insistence on making it all about him, when the players crashed their coaches presser a few years back as a surprise birthday party it was Jack who was holding the cake, then a couple of years ago he tried to make it all about him when he popped his head out of the players race when he failed a concussion test knowing full well the cameras would be all over it, then we all saw what he did on GF night, seriously, has there ever been a bigger 'look at me' player in the history of the game?

Have you been in a deep sleep the past 5 years and missed a day in the life of Patrick Dangerfield ? :p

Woul

Would Buckley still be your coach if he wasn't a favourite son? Would you want him to be?

the best thing for the comp is if Buckley stays coach of the pies for life, and Eddie stays president for life.

Collingwood fans overall will be happy, and the rest of the comp will be happy as well.

It is a win/win, lets hope it stays that way for as long as possible.

But this thread isn’t about Geelong or Danger...
Correct but h incorrectly labeled somebody as the biggest “look at me” player in the history of the game when that title belongs to P Dangerfield followed by daylight.

Correct but h incorrectly labeled somebody as the biggest “look at me” player in the history of the game when that title belongs to P Dangerfield followed by daylight.
Not true. Warwick Capper owns the title by a substantial margin.

What Danger does off the field is different to what he does on the field.

Exactly what does he do on the field that says "look at me"? He doesn't twirl his finger when he kicks a goal. In fact he doesn't carry on at all when he kicks a goal.

I've just realised who the perfect Sam Newman replacement on Footy Show is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back