Carling Cup Quarter Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Now you have something else in common with Southampton. :D

Other game finished Fulham 1 Chelsea 2. Drop van der Sar! F***ing Chelsea.

Any news on teams for tomorrow's quarters?

It didn't surprise me as Watford made it all the way until they ran into Manchester United last year.Portsmouth shouldn't be droppping these type of games if they want to establish themselves as a strong club.

Arsenal will be sending out their most inexperienced side EVER, and that's saying something when the most experienced player in the squad is Jermaine Pennant!:

Aluminia (27)
Hoyte (20) Djourou (18) Senderos (19) Clichy (19)
Pennant (21) Larsson (18) Flamini (20) Smith (17)/Quincy (18)
van Persie (21) Lupoli (17)

What a team! :D

Hey, at least you guys aren't half as bad as Newcastle, geez we stink at the moment, anybody want Graeme Souness? Bring back Sir Bob!

DB10 said:
Aluminia (27)
Hoyte (20) Djourou (18) Senderos (19) Clichy (19)
Pennant (21) Larsson (18) Flamini (20) Smith (17)/Quincy (18)
van Persie (21) Lupoli (17)

What a team! :D

Just because you are playing a young side doesn't mean you're allowed to field 12 players does it? Hardly seems fair on ManU reserves :)

What happened to Graham Stack? He looked quality in goal for you during last seasons Carling Cup run.

Boro said:
Just because you are playing a young side doesn't mean you're allowed to field 12 players does it? Hardly seems fair on ManU reserves :)

Note the slash between Smith and Quincy ;)

What happened to Graham Stack? He looked quality in goal for you during last seasons Carling Cup run.

He's on loan at Millwall and facing charges of rape. That's what Millwall does to yeh!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slightly off topic but what about the significance of the win last night by Watford.It guarantees them at least a home and an away leg against Man United,Chelsea or Arsenal which would generate huge revenue for a division 1 club like them.

The squads for the clash at the lane are:

Tottenham (from): Robinson, Pamarot, King, Naybet, Atouba, Ricketts, Pedro Mendes, Carrick, Ziegler, Keane, Kanoute, Defoe, Fulop, Brown, Redknapp, Gardner.

Liverpool (from): Dudek, Finnan, Carragher, Whitbread, Hyypia, Riise, Alonso, Hamann, Warnock, Potter, Nunez, Kewell, Pongolle, Mellor, Diao, Biscan, Kirkland.

I'd expect that Spurs would play the side that beat Middlesboro, as Jod said, full strength is the way we've approached it this year as its the only realistic shout of a pot.

Just heard Naybet is a doubt with a groin injury, Tony Gardner will slot in if he doesn't make it so no major worry there...

You can listen to live commentary of Spurs-Liverpool from the BBC at http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/sportsextra/schedule.shtml from 1945GMT (Real player required).

Think the ManU-Anal clash is available through http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/ as well, I know that ones televised here, not sure about down under.

The_Flying_Egg said:
I think its fair to say we've kicked on more than you since that day :cool:

I miss Bruce :(
Bruce 'Offside' Dyer was once England's most expensive teenager. He'd be welcome back at the Well anytime.

For those with an eye on Australians though, Jacob Burns scored a nice 25 yarder for Barnsley on the weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back