carlton or north who will make their next grand final first?

Remove this Banner Ad

a million for a reserves player is a good start...

Except it's $600k a year

To not front-ending a contract when you have room in the salary cap, which would otherwise would go unspent would be stupid as it allows you an extra 300k+ to worth with in 2-3 years.

Actually 4 prelims. '00, '07, '14 and '15

I don't like to think of that finals series for reasons I think you would understand. 125 of them.

I got that wrong...you're not cooked....you're fried!

Seriously, what has Carlton done in the last 20 years?

One thing.

You beat Essendon in the finals which was a pisser admittedly but that's not actually a massive achievement.

Seriously, what has Carlton done in the last 20 years?

One thing.

You beat Essendon in the finals which was a pisser admittedly but that's not actually a massive achievement.
We have won some finals...
But I'm not sure what you're carrying on about as I don't recall the Roos doing anything either!
Why cherry pick 20 years....why don't you do 5 or 10....or 100!!
I know why, because you're just trying to find an angle to suit your trolling. Such a simpleton.

Yeah but you literally offered millions for those players, you were that desperate to land someone you signed Polec for $700k a year haha. Even he came out and said he'd be stupid not to take it, pretty sure Ken Hinkley did too.

You offered a 9 year deal for De Goey too didn't you? You also had a crack at Papley who couldn't have been less interested.

How much are you paying Pittard? $600k+ wasn't it?

Pittard is on $7.8m over 13 years which is a bargain as there are quite a few leap years in there. De Goey was offered $500k per goal which isn't that much. Anyway we're just trying to keep up with 16th placed Carlton.

Blues ahead of North by miles. Once the oppo see through the superficiality of Norths wins over good sides, it'll be status quo.

Blues have the tools, not sure about the trady though, once he he completes his apprenticeship, he may do well.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blues ahead of North by miles. Once the oppo see through the superficiality of Norths wins over good sides, it'll be status quo.

Carlton need to win more games and finish above North before being ahead of them. Carlton do have some talented kids, but they aren’t the only side who do.

costing you 300k...could be used to develop a younger player with an eye for the future
couldnt get a kick in '17 when the stakes were high...whats the point of getting him....desperation ?
Have you actually looked at our list ..??
We have oodles of young talent..
Eddie will be worth every cent ..
You're still clutching at straws ..

costing you 300k...could be used to develop a younger player with an eye for the future
couldnt get a kick in '17 when the stakes were high...whats the point of getting him....desperation ?
How many more younger players can one team have? Seriously? There's more too it than just on-field performances from him also.
Proving time and time again you just have no idea about the journey our club is on...troll elsewhere as you wont win here!

Setterfield? He’s ok, he’s only 21 and was coming off an ACL. I’m fairly certain he will be a solid player.

Serious question, how did Norf even go in these prelims they made? I genuinely don’t remember, I know they lost but did they give it a nudge at least?
Got way more out of him so far in comparison to what they've got out of Ahern... And the upside in Setterfield is off the scale in comparison.

How many more younger players can one team have? Seriously? There's more too it than just on-field performances from him also.
Proving time and time again you just have no idea about the journey our club is on...troll elsewhere as you wont win here!
only a carlton supporter would use such logic...you do know theres only 1 luke hodge. ?.recruiting old blokes who are finished is completely
different to recruiting a 4 time premiership & 2 time norm smith medalist..anyway,good luck with that

only a carlton supporter would use such logic...you do know theres only 1 luke hodge. ?.recruiting old blokes who are finished is completely
different to recruiting a 4 time premiership & 2 time norm smith medalist..anyway,good luck with that

Are you suggesting Hodge is a better small forward that Betts because he won 4 flags and 2 Norm Smiths?

I’m sure there’s someone else out there with the name Luke Hodge!
Betts isn’t finished yet. He’ll determine that, not you.

BTW...can you name a small forward on your team that had a better year kicking goals than Eddie this year? Bet you can’t!
How’s that logic for ya!!!??

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back