Coach Caro's beef against Clarkson is getting pathetic and sad now

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF! He'd look like a goose, how? North has won 9.5 games over the last three seasons, and been belted by an average of 7 odd goals. So al clarko heads to Perth where Freo has feasted on us and we get done by a couple of points.

I'm not sure that's a bad look, unless we're now premiership favourites.

Blardy crikey

And FYI I love it and so does every other North fan, hitching your wagon to Caro is never a good idea. Farking thing is feral
lol. im not hitching my opinion to Caro. like I said in my post, I said it at the time of viewing the match. The Caro stuff came later.

It's really not a big deal or a big story. Just my opinion. I'm pretty sure when the game got close his goofing around stopped pretty quickly. He thought the game was won imo.

You’re a nutter
Clarksons rap sheet speaks for itself. Punching walls, punching fans, verbally abusing reporters. And I'm not going to even touch the current investigation stuff. But the only nutter here is Clarko. But he's an excellent coach which is all that matters. 😀

It's a great win and the focus on Clarko is admittedly already too much. we should be focussing more on the players

So every soccer coach that celebrates a goal and the team goes on to lose makes the coach an idiot? This happens every week.

I dont see the relevance of the end result.

Clarksons rap sheet speaks for itself. Punching walls, punching fans, verbally abusing reporters. And I'm not going to even touch the current investigation stuff. But the only nutter here is Clarko. But he's an excellent coach which is all that matters. 😀

It's a great win and the focus on Clarko is admittedly already too much. we should be focussing more on the players

You are in for a nasty shock if most (or even some) of the allegations and findings of the Dees own internal investigation against Simon Goodwin improper conduct as Dees coach are ever made public ...

We keep clicking and being outraged by it, they'll keep making the content.
Don't engage with her and she makes no money doing what she does.

Yep, when it comes to AFL media I take the "just don't look" approach - just watch the games, maybe some on the couch or first take or wherever it's called for some analysis but the rest is just garbage. A much more enjoyable experience.

season 7 episode 6 GIF

Every week her and barret would have a "it's not a good look" article about clarko.
That's where the angry clarko rhetoric came from. You yourself have fallen for it with the "punched a hole in the wall"
It was a slap at best
More like an open handed tap really.
I actually put it down to a bad plastering job by the builders.

That sounds like something made up by the North board brains trust and then oft repeated until it becomes 'fact'.
Her father was at the '74 Brownlow count and the drunken prick loudly carried on during the medal presentation at the back of the room with a number of other Richmond board members, yelling about about how Bartlett had been ripped off and should have won it instead of Keith Greig, even though Bartlett came THIRD and not even second. Not a rumour or a mystery. Actual Fact.

Doesn't take much to brainwash a grudge. His board connections got her into the football industry, which is why she never reports/ed on football play, only politics. 'Coz unless Richmond is winning, she doesn't know s**t from clay about the game itself.

WTF was wrong with Clarko's sideline antics exactly ?

It added some fun and colour to a gripping and entertaining game and final quarter.

The way its going, even if North went through the entire season undefeated and won the flag, she would still find a way to criticise Al Clarkson.

She used to be a fine journalist (best print one we had in footy in years) but these last few years, she has become too obsessed with personal grudges and muck raking, and it makes it hard to watch Footy Classified these days.

Pull your head in Caro and let it go with Clarko. Obsession is not healthy.

That was NEVER the case. RoCo was the best print journo in footy IMHO. Caro was never close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More Crocmedia outrage fodder.

Seeing Clarko riding the bumps of the game was enjoyable to watch. That enthusiasm will rub off on his young players.

Reckon she'll start on the Saints and Ross Lyon next.
She already has. She's been asking why there hasn't been more public noise about his incident at Freo with the female colleague.

lol. im not hitching my opinion to Caro. like I said in my post, I said it at the time of viewing the match. The Caro stuff came later.

It's really not a big deal or a big story. Just my opinion. I'm pretty sure when the game got close his goofing around stopped pretty quickly. He thought the game was won imo.
it actually didn't stop so I'd say you didn't watch the game at all and are just teeing off on Clarko because of your predisposition of him.

What I always find staggering is the the level of self importance these people display, sustained I imagine purely by ego. The Clarksons of the world actually matter to the game Caro, you don’t.
she's a reporter, and is on the TV to give her opinion and create entertainment. 🙄 Just because you don't agree with her opinion doesn't mean she was wrong to give it. It's no different to any other show like afl 360 where slobbo robbo shouts his opinion at the tv for an hour straight. what's the alternative? these TV people just sit there and deliver cold hard facts like news anchors? that would be incredibly boring.

Her father was at the '74 Brownlow count and the drunken prick loudly carried on during the medal presentation at the back of the room with a number of other Richmond board members, yelling about about how Bartlett had been ripped off and should have won it instead of Keith Greig, even though Bartlett came THIRD and not even second. Not a rumour or a mystery. Actual Fact.

Doesn't take much to brainwash a grudge. His board connections got her into the football industry, which is why she never reports/ed on football play, only politics. 'Coz unless Richmond is winning, she doesn't know s**t from clay about the game itself.

Her Old Man really had it in for Carlton too (so I've heard from an old time Blue Bagger years ago)

Her father was Richmond president at the time and had an epic drunken tantrum when Greig won. She learned to hate north as a family tradition.
Thanks for confirming my suspicion guys.

She already has. She's been asking why there hasn't been more public noise about his incident at Freo with the female colleague.
Surely not?

Wouldn't surprise me however as it's almost time for her annual regurgitation festival. So who is next?

1. James Hird / Essendon saga
2. James Brayshaw / North
3. Crows camp
4. St Kilda dwarf incident - hasn't been mentioned for some years now but if the Saints start losing games, then she will somehow link it to that
5. Degoey - he would want to hope that the Pies keep winning otherwise she will drag something up
6. Chopsticks

Surely not?

Wouldn't surprise me however as it's almost time for her annual regurgitation festival. So who is next?

1. James Hird / Essendon saga
2. James Brayshaw / North
3. Crows camp
4. St Kilda dwarf incident - hasn't been mentioned for some years now but if the Saints start losing games, then she will somehow link it to that
5. Degoey - he would want to hope that the Pies keep winning otherwise she will drag something up
6. Chopsticks

...at least someone is looking out for the dwarves.

It's hard to tell whether it was the behaviour of someone with a screw loose, or brilliant coaching leading his downtrodden players towards motivation and enjoying the game again.

What I always find staggering is the the level of self importance these people display, sustained I imagine purely by ego. The Clarksons of the world actually matter to the game Caro, you don’t.
True with too many ‘journos’ covering the sport these days unfortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back