Coach Caro's beef against Clarkson is getting pathetic and sad now

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder why OP only has an issue with Caro's Clarko agenda now.... ;)

Stop paying attention to her. I cant believe people willingly watch that dross, Caro, Lloyd and Korn with hutchy constantly stirring th epot. Nothing but idiots trying to out shock each other with stuff that most of the footy public dont agree or care about.

I saw the highlights of Mitchell's appearance. Caro made something up about the AFL not being happy and asked why they got rid of JOM and Tom. Mitchell responded and then Lloyd turned around and asked the exact same question.

Its trash

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why OP only has an issue with Caro's Clarko agenda now.... ;)

Stop paying attention to her. I cant believe people willingly watch that dross, Caro, Lloyd and Korn with hutchy constantly stirring th epot. Nothing but idiots trying to out shock each other with stuff that most of the footy public dont agree or care about.

I saw the highlights of Mitchell's appearance. Caro made something up about the AFL not being happy and asked why they got rid of JOM and Tom. Mitchell responded and then Lloyd turned around and asked the exact same question.

Its trash
Its such a negative show......every week, it starts off with a negative piece of 'news' about a club or a player....

The annoying part is Caro continuously trots out the 'a source close to the club told me' diatribe.

There's no doubt she has made stuff up (or has conveniently put Mayo on a story) over the years and hides behind that line.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion guys.
I suspect the truth is that her current grudge has more to do with 2007 and James Brayshaw than Keith Greig. The club made her look a bit of a dill - and an AFL House shill - when we didn’t go to the Gold Coast. And more personally, Brayshaw was a bit too willing to go along with some misogynistic s**t on the footy show and the wireless with Sam & Eddie.

Still doesn’t mean she’s not pathetic.

I suspect the truth is that her current grudge has more to do with 2007 and James Brayshaw than Keith Greig. The club made her look a bit of a dill - and an AFL House shill - when we didn’t go to the Gold Coast. And more personally, Brayshaw was a bit too willing to go along with some misogynistic s**t on the footy show and the wireless with Sam & Eddie.

Set the way-back machine to 2007 and I think you'll find the grudge was already well entrenched before the relocation saga.

I thought it was great that Clarko was so invested in the game. Journos seem to find outrage where no one else can
Because they’ve got nothing else to talk about and it simply proves that the sporting media in the AFL is totally negative. Unfortunately people tune in and read it, they love hearing criticism of others and chipping in with their two cents.

She’s ruining her reputation. It’s embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like something made up by the North board brains trust and then oft repeated until it becomes 'fact'.
Dude you're something that was made up by the North board brains trust and since then you've rpeated yourself till you think you're a fact.

Its such a negative show......every week, it starts off with a negative piece of 'news' about a club or a player....

The annoying part is Caro continuously trots out the 'a source close to the club told me' diatribe.

There's no doubt she has made stuff up (or has conveniently put Mayo on a story) over the years and hides behind that line.
She has a segment where her sole aim is to have a go at someone or something.

She goes into the show with a negative mindset, and just whacks anything that doesn't agree with her sensibilities, whether or not it's actually true.

Why would Caro have an agenda against north? I'm a dees fan, and I couldn't care less about North or Clarko but Clarko has a long history of poor behaviour, whether it be game day punching fans, walls or verbally abusing media reporters. So the moment he acts positive and cheerful I personally am not buying it. It doesn't seem genuine to me. But I do agree with your sentiments in that its good to see some coaches lighten up a bit but I don't think that change is coming from Clarko.
You'd have to ask her that.

Altho we at the BF North Board Branez Trust (inc.) are spreading the subtle propaganda that her dad king hit Ron Joseph (then got flogged by RJ in return) because he felt Keith Greig had stolen the 1974 Brownlow Medal from Kevin Bartlett and this sort of thing should never be forgotten. We are also covertly suggesting that her, her dad and Alan Schwab (that guy who runs the WEF and made covid) swore on the soul of Maurice Sheahan or some other obscure 1930s Richmond footballer (they keep them all in jars below Punt Rd) to "Never Forget and Never Surrendurr" until they were all dead or KN finally stopped playing, whichever came first.

But don't tell anyone cos its covert.

So in light of all that here's a challenge:

How about you find three positive things she's written or said about us in the last decade. (Not including Hood becoming president or watt becoming CEO, because that only happened a year ago and in some ways is bigger than football.)

Then compare it to everything else she's written or said about us in the last year.

Imagine starting a thread about a sports reporter's opinion.
Imagine posting in one.

Aww s**t..
Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF was wrong with Clarko's sideline antics exactly ?

It added some fun and colour to a gripping and entertaining game and final quarter.

The way its going, even if North went through the entire season undefeated and won the flag, she would still find a way to criticise Al Clarkson.

She used to be a fine journalist (best print one we had in footy in years) but these last few years, she has become too obsessed with personal grudges and muck raking, and it makes it hard to watch Footy Classified these days.

Pull your head in Caro and let it go with Clarko. Obsession is not healthy.

Yeah it’s a bit silly. That’s Clarko - and that belief and enthusiasm and eccentricity is what has brought success.

Just not so sure about how he is off the field with his “passion” though …this deserves more scrutiny

Yeah. Reckon she made herself look like an AFL house shill - because she was.

Why would Caro have an agenda against north? I'm a dees fan, and I couldn't care less about North or Clarko but Clarko has a long history of poor behaviour, whether it be game day punching fans, walls or verbally abusing media reporters. So the moment he acts positive and cheerful I personally am not buying it. It doesn't seem genuine to me. But I do agree with your sentiments in that its good to see some coaches lighten up a bit but I don't think that change is coming from Clarko.
Honestly thought Caro's take was the worst I've seen in years... until I read your post about Clarko faking his happiness :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back