Coach Caro's beef against Clarkson is getting pathetic and sad now

Remove this Banner Ad

How’s your sole thread going to keep attacking JHF?

Pot Kettle Black.
Wasn't aware I had made a thread on JHF.

You're obsessed with mentioning North and JHF at every possible point, Baz

Honestly thought Caro's take was the worst I've seen in years... until I read your post about Clarko faking his happiness :tearsofjoy:
People just jump on Caro's back because it's basically trendy now. But I agreed with her opinion.
I can't see Clarko sustaining this positive, jovial aura for the season which is why I think he was being a bit disingenuous. Just my opinion but I guess we'll see how it shapes up once the losses come. Will he still be positive and smiley? 0 chance.

People just jump on Caro's back because it's basically trendy now. But I agreed with her opinion.
I can't see Clarko sustaining this positive, jovial aura for the season which is why I think he was being a bit disingenuous. Just my opinion but I guess we'll see how it shapes up once the losses come. Will he still be positive and smiley? 0 chance.
Lol, who cares if he “keeps it up” or not?

It’s ******* stupid to have any issue whatsoever with it

I guess you think someone celebrating a goal is unacceptable because what if he misses the next one?

Lol, who cares if he “keeps it up” or not?

It’s ******* stupid to have any issue whatsoever with it

I guess you think someone celebrating a goal is unacceptable because what if he misses the next one?

I understand the majority point of view. It's def not a big issue I agree. I just think that people are critical of players when they're joking with the opposition after the game/before the game/even during the game. What's the difference? I personally think it's fine to be critical of others' actions right? We're all allowed opinions. Caro had hers, I agree with it. Carrying on when you're 4 goals up with like 6-8 minutes to go shows a complete lack of game sense to me. The game was well and truly on the line at that point and it proved to be the case. Clarko thought he had it in the bag. That's my take on his behaviour. I don't mind his behaviour all that much but I thought the timing was strange. He certainly dropped the smile when the game got closer. If Melbourne was down by 140 points and Goodwin was laughing doing holding the ball antics I'd be annoyed so I think timing provides context. But like I said, it's not a big deal.

But yeah, I'll put my hand up and say that I'm not a Clarko fan (for his actions over the years outside of the coaches box) so it doesn't take much for me to be critical of him. But I'm still well on board the North train, I love watching them play.

I understand the majority point of view. It's def not a big issue I agree. I just think that people are critical of players when they're joking with the opposition after the game/before the game/even during the game. What's the difference? I personally think it's fine to be critical of others' actions right? We're all allowed opinions. Caro had hers, I agree with it. Carrying on when you're 4 goals up with like 6-8 minutes to go shows a complete lack of game sense to me. The game was well and truly on the line at that point and it proved to be the case. Clarko thought he had it in the bag. That's my take on his behaviour. I don't mind his behaviour all that much but I thought the timing was strange. He certainly dropped the smile when the game got closer. If Melbourne was down by 140 points and Goodwin was laughing doing holding the ball antics I'd be annoyed so I think timing provides context.

But yeah, I'll put my hand up and say that I'm not a Clarko fan (for his actions over the years outside of the coaches box) so it doesn't take much for me to be critical of him. But I'm still well on board the North train, I love watching them play.
I can’t agree mate, it all looked spur of the moment and the bloke was “living the moment” of course he isn’t doing that if we are 140 points down, just as many fans wouldn’t either.

I’d argue the actions we organic and made in excitement as it was an exciting game I actually think it’d be hard to have the presence of mind to think “ oh I should ham it up to look involved here”.

She used this to have another shot at him and the club, because she had nothing else to talk about , as Clarko and North have been her go to topics when the well is dry.

That’s why people critique her. Fans deserve better content to watch.

The fact she , Cornes, hutch, amongst others get any clicks or ratings is a joke

So he's faking being happy because....we've won some games? Including beating last year's 5th placed team?

It's almost as if a coach is happy when their team plays well and isn't when they don't play well.

Of course a grumpy Clarko will show when we have a poor game (which we will, such is the nature of a rebuilding side).

I can’t agree mate, it all looked spur of the moment and the bloke was “living the moment” of course he isn’t doing that if we are 140 points down, just as many fans wouldn’t either.

I’d argue the actions we organic and made in excitement as it was an exciting game I actually think it’d be hard to have the presence of mind to think “ oh I should ham it up to look involved here”.

She used this to have another shot at him and the club, because she had nothing else to talk about , as Clarko and North have been her go to topics when the well is dry.

That’s why people critique her. Fans deserve better content to watch.

The fact she , Cornes, hutch, amongst others get any clicks or ratings is a joke
Yeah, that's fair. you could be right. There will be many other exciting times this season for north fans so I'd be quite happy to see Clarko continue to show this side to him. But if by some chance, he doesn't, then I feel like it confirms that it was a bit disingenuous. But maybe in his time away from the game he's changed a few things and come back with a slightly new outlook. Especially in the US, the coaches are a lot more involved.

Caro saying that she’s a big supporter of Clarko was almost as funny as watching Sam Mitchell’s face and response when Caro suggested that the AFL had rang Hawthorn to advise them how to manage their list last year during trade week.

Both times she was lying through her teeth.

Last edited:
Craig Hutchison knows how to do phony outrage better than Rupert Murdoch. There was nothing to see here but here we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s your sole thread going to keep attacking JHF?

Pot Kettle Black.
LOL.

He's not our problem anymore he's yours. It would be good if he's a toxic s**t this year and causes your side to plunge to the bottom four tho.

Then that top four pick you'll get will be ours.

He can get his s**t together and chase hard all game from 2024 for all we care. We got a like for like replacement and your first round pick.

So here's to The Cockledivers failing epically in 2023.

You should be hoping for the same thing. Its the only way you'll get a new coach. David Noble seems to be making "I'm here! Look at me." noises at the moment, maybe youse should try and get him.

He's become so powerful, even the same blokes who poked fun at him all those years ago have become his slave.
See that video with Jy wondering who Caro and Hutchy were?

They were so salty about it the following week they were saying s**t like "Get back to us when you get a kick and a career."

That's everything that's wrong with footy media right there. Those dickheads who have never played at the level getting the shits cos some second year player didn't know who they were. Hutchy thinks he's bigger than the game but he's just a fat campaigner.

LOL.

He's not our problem anymore he's yours. It would be good if he's a toxic s**t this year and causes your side to plunge to the bottom four tho.

Then that top four pick you'll get will be ours.

He can get his s**t together and chase hard all game from 2024 for all we care. We got a like for like replacement and your first round pick.

So here's to The Cockledivers failing epically in 2023.

You should be hoping for the same thing. Its the only way you'll get a new coach. David Noble seems to be making "I'm here! Look at me." noises at the moment, maybe youse should try and get him.
You are a tosser.

You are a tosser.
Hey its a win win.

We get a top four pick, you lot finally get rid of Kenny.

I'm on your side with that. He's like Bard Scotts. Ten years of soul destroying mediocrity. Well eleven this year. That's nearly half the time Port Power has existed for.

The downside for you guys is you're stuck with JHF for a decade on a million bucks a year or whatever it is but he is a very talented player. So you may even be able to turn that around.

Its just a matter of overcoming his personality and letting his talent blossom.

Look they have to say controversial stuff for ratings and interest.

Vanilla people are boring.

But yeah she's a dickhead.

Hey its a win win.

We get a top four pick, you lot finally get rid of Kenny.

I'm on your side with that. He's like Bard Scotts. Ten years of soul destroying mediocrity. Well eleven this year. That's nearly half the time Port Power has existed for.

The downside for you guys is you're stuck with JHF for a decade on a million bucks a year or whatever it is but he is a very talented player. So you may even be able to turn that around.

Its just a matter of overcoming his personality and letting his talent blossom.
You find a positive for anything lol

They never invited SOS again to FC after he roasted Caro in such a sublime way !!!

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back