2nds Casey Demons 2019 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Brendan McCartney at quarter time huddle: "too nice, boys. Too ******* nice".
I agree with him. Blues will win this one. We look complacent and lazy

Bedford has 2 again to back up 2 last week, has been in the best players the last two weeks as well.

Potential for a late season debut you would think. Would be nice to see some young flair in the team.

KRzDFvv.png

3FI1Wxi.png

MSD pick 1 Josh Deluca second best on ground against us in the seconds while pick 2 Kyle Dunkley kills his side in the seniors ;)

Good to see James Jordon playing well, hopefully due for a debut soon. It's a shame that Tom Sparrow has missed so much football this year, hopefully he gets back to Casey in a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MSD pick 1 Josh Deluca second best on ground against us in the seconds while pick 2 Kyle Dunkley kills his side in the seniors ;)

Good to see James Jordon playing well, hopefully due for a debut soon. It's a shame that Tom Sparrow has missed so much football this year, hopefully he gets back to Casey in a few weeks.

That is impressively murderous for an 11 possession, 0 goal game.

That is impressively murderous for an 11 possession, 0 goal game.
Did you watch the game? Had 6 score involvements and 3 goal assists to half time, was the second highest ranked player on the ground. Obviously gonna fade with zero preseason.

Did you watch the game? Had 6 score involvements and 3 goal assists to half time, was the second highest ranked player on the ground. Obviously gonna fade with zero preseason.

I did indeed. Dished off a nice handball for a goal, his kicking looked fairly poor (even though he chalked up a couple of score involvements with them) and he doesn't look anything to be wetting your pants over after just the one game.

I did indeed. Dished off a nice handball for a goal, his kicking looked fairly poor (even though he chalked up a couple of score involvements with them) and he doesn't look anything to be wetting your pants over after just the one game.
You'll have to tell that to my pants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back