Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, if Leicester's winning the CL, you're giving him that sort of stuff? Lol.

Atletico at home. Some say its the worst draw, others say... who said we had any obligations? They have to play the possession team at home, and we'll strike it when its hot!

I like to think that we neturalise them just as much, and as the away team, the onus is on them to do the hard work. Just nick one goal there while keeping it tight, and who knows?

Guess it would have been good as Leicester to get a big team? Haven't really gotten to experience one.

ate... it's Atletico. I can tell you right now that probably a good chuck of Leicester fans have been secretly hoping to get them.

We have unfinished business, you see, and with their reputation now, even more reason to get one over these buggers.

That would send typeclub into a nuclear meltdown after he was all geared up to troll Barca following their 4-0 1st leg defeat vs PSG.
Lol still lost 4-0 to PSG, they're s**t. Bayern are s**t also, they only beat Arsenal. The German league is a joke in terms of competition. Winning the German or English league is like winning the Europa League.

Lol still lost 4-0 to PSG, they're s**t. Bayern are s**t also, they only beat Arsenal. The German league is a joke in terms of competition. Winning the German or English league is like winning the Europa League.
Bayern will demolish Real this week at home. I'm expecting 3 or 4 goals from Bayern

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back