Changes and tactics vs St. Kilda - Stretch, OMac Out - Jetta, Lewis In

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How this character hasn't been banned yet is beyond me.

Pretty much all he does is go around posting incredibly inflammatory stuff designed to trigger and offend, until he gets suspended. Then he comes back and it's rinse-and-repeat.

Also wouldn't assume for one second that he actually barracks for St Kilda.

His first posts with this account were absolutely bagging the s**t out of us. Then after his first suspension he went to the other extreme and was way OTT with praise and so-on.

Just pure trolling.
Who are we talking about?

The arrogance on St Kilda’s board is astonishing.

Amazing how much people can read into early season form.
mfw I beat GC at Etihad by one point where they have a 25% winning record

Though tbf they did manage to knock the Dons off.

Last time saints fans were this up and about we embarrassed them in round 1 few years back.
I also enjoy that after we lost to them last year Melksham came out and said that we literally weren't trying. It was embarrassing for us at the time and an absolute farce, but in hindsight hilarious in terms of how excited Saints fans were by that win.

I do find the Saints fans the most one-eyed out of all supporters.

There was a game against them a few years back at Docklands I went to with a saints mate and sat with his family. I sat quietly as we continued to get rorted by the umpires but managing to stay somewhat in the contest.

The whole game everyone around me was lamenting how much of a raw deal they were getting from the umpires. 'Oh it's about time we got a free kick' literally every time they got one. They were something like 14-4 UP in the free kick count to half time before i just started ignoring it.

Like I try my very best at games to go 'yeah, fair enough that free kick was there' and call them as they are rather than as I want them to be. Obviously supporters of every club are biased, but I find the Saints fans are the most hard done by all the time. Like even blatant, 110% free kicks every day of the week where supporters of most other clubs would just stay silent, nup, Sainters want to argue the point.

Essendon the most arrogant, Tigers the most rank, Carlton the most deluded, hawks the most BS 'supporters' of all time (remember all those 'member since 2008' scarves going round?).

Collingwood fans I don't really have much of a problem with actually. The ones I talk to are probably the only fans of another club who actually know something about the players from other clubs. North fans I just feel sorry for. Footscray supporters are back in their box but it was funny how filthy they became after that flag. I remember walking around the ground level of Docklands one game where Neville outmarked the Great Tom Boyd. Then I think Watts had a shot from the boundary that he dobbed. The absolute vitriol and filth coming from the dogs supporters over the fence was eye-opening.

Crows supporters are just ugh. Made up side with made up fans. Been to a lot of footy all over the country at a lot of different levels, but the most bogan I've ever seen was on the hill behind the goals when we beat them for the first time in Radelaide since the side arrived on an Ansett flight. There were literally a group of 3 or 4 of em, unable-to-understand-smashed, still sitting there 20 mins after the game giving it to the dees supporters who hung around waiting for the players lol. The cesspit on the hill that night will haunt me. Getting to go up in the old scoreboard was good though.

Ditto for WCE supporters. Just annoying.

The rest I have no opinion on aside from GW$. They can just gert ourt.

There was a game against them a few years back at Docklands I went to with a saints mate and sat with his family. I sat quietly as we continued to get rorted by the umpires but managing to stay somewhat in the contest.

The whole game everyone around me was lamenting how much of a raw deal they were getting from the umpires. 'Oh it's about time we got a free kick' literally every time they got one. They were something like 14-4 UP in the free kick count to half time before i just started ignoring it.

Like I try my very best at games to go 'yeah, fair enough that free kick was there' and call them as they are rather than as I want them to be. Obviously supporters of every club are biased, but I find the Saints fans are the most hard done by all the time. Like even blatant, 110% free kicks every day of the week where supporters of most other clubs would just stay silent, nup, Sainters want to argue the point.

Essendon the most arrogant, Tigers the most rank, Carlton the most deluded, hawks the most BS 'supporters' of all time (remember all those 'member since 2008' scarves going round?).

Collingwood fans I don't really have much of a problem with actually. The ones I talk to are probably the only fans of another club who actually know something about the players from other clubs. North fans I just feel sorry for. Footscray supporters are back in their box but it was funny how filthy they became after that flag. I remember walking around the ground level of Docklands one game where Neville outmarked the Great Tom Boyd. Then I think Watts had a shot from the boundary that he dobbed. The absolute vitriol and filth coming from the dogs supporters over the fence was eye-opening.

Crows supporters are just ugh. Made up side with made up fans. Been to a lot of footy all over the country at a lot of different levels, but the most bogan I've ever seen was on the hill behind the goals when we beat them for the first time in Radelaide since the side arrived on an Ansett flight. There were literally a group of 3 or 4 of em, unable-to-understand-smashed, still sitting there 20 mins after the game giving it to the dees supporters who hung around waiting for the players lol. The cesspit on the hill that night will haunt me. Getting to go up in the old scoreboard was good though.

Ever been to a game in Perth? ******* hate going to any footy with those campaigners playing. They are insufferable but i make sure im a smart arse to rev them up even more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jetta, Lewis in for OMac and Stretch.no idea why we always bring players in for 1 ******* game
I guess they brought in Stretch because Jetta was out, and he was the one they wanted out for team balance now Jetta is back.

I guess they brought in Stretch because Jetta was out, and he was the one they wanted out for team balance now Jetta is back.
Team balance yeah bring in 2 of our slowest players for 1 of our only outside players makes perfect sense with our all inside no outside gameplan. Perfect time to let Jetta get an extra 4 days instead of bringing 2 back from injury with a 4 day break

I'm disappointed with Stretch out would like to see him get a good run at senior level. Hard to get confidence playing 1 week then getting dropped. Also not sure just playing 1 key back either in Frost, I don't consider Hibberd or Hore As key defenders.

I'm disappointed with Stretch out would like to see him get a good run at senior level. Hard to get confidence playing 1 week then getting dropped. Also not sure just playing 1 key back either in Frost, I don't consider Hibberd or Hore As key defenders.
I reckon we'll be right only having Frost down there this week they only really have 1 tall a few just under 190 then smalls so it should work but once again speed looks the problem. Yeah its bullshit we constantly bring players in for 1 or 2 games then dropped

I've always had a thing about the Saints - hate the team. It's not even very rational at all or based on anything but I seem to be stuck with it. I don't mind their fans TBH - I like some of the posters on their board and the only Saints man I am friends with is a dead set legend. I've got a bit of respect for them. They're like us in a way. If they have been welded onto a team like the Saints for their lifetime it kind of shows an ability for blind loyalty, because God knows we have all had to sit through some unholy s**t and hang on.

Pies I've never minded so same as you. Adelaide and WC terrible. Maybe I've had a bad experience or two but just yuck. Essendon I don't really get and never will. Sat in the MCG once with everyone twirling their scarves and I just thought "weirdos".

Hawks fans can get stuffed.

I totally agree with this. I feel this is the year they decide if Stretch is part of the team going forward or not. And this is the time to play him for about 3 games and come to a decision.

I am not a fan of 1 game in then back out to the reserves. Of course it is a hard decision on who stays and goes then (Jetta must come back in)

Team balance yeah bring in 2 of our slowest players for 1 of our only outside players makes perfect sense with our all inside no outside gameplan. Perfect time to let Jetta get an extra 4 days instead of bringing 2 back from injury with a 4 day break
Not everything I say to you is an argument mate, just suggesting why they may have done it.

We're not in a position to give Stretch a sustained run at the moment, unfortunately for him. We're in a sticky spot, so we have to pick our best available team, and I don't think too many would argue that he's in it. And even if he was at the moment, he's a long way from Best 22 when you consider the players we've got out of the side at the moment.

Ever been to a game in Perth? ******* hate going to any footy with those campaigners playing. They are insufferable but i make sure im a smart arse to rev them up even more
Nah i haven't, I must admit. Just too far to go but I'm sure I will one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back