Prediction Changes for Carlton rd 3, Cox and Reid return, Broomhead and Moore out injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go re read his post?

Dont need to . They are depth. Didnt play much last year and remain out of the side this year despite injuries.

You do realise that emergencies arent part of the 22 on the ground dont you?

Ironically the next post was complaining about lack of experience.

Happy enough with the changes. I'm not as down on Cox as some, would be surprised if he doesn't put in a much better showing.
I'm a bit undecided if I would rather Reid forward or back though.

Midfield and defence were good last week, need the same effort this week and we'll be fine.

Ok do we want Mayne and Blair or dont we?

That would be a hard no.

Even at this early stage I'd rather be looking elsewhere instead of keeping a scrub who seriously can't get a kick and an undersized midfielder whose physical limitations don't mesh well with the modern game in the frame for selection, regardless of the injuries we have...

Is it just me or are there two names on the emergency list whom we just don't want to see at AFL level ever again?

Will Buckley and the rest of the selection shammittee ever learn that playing old past-it players who no longer really have anything to contribute at the top level is counter-productive to our short and long term success?
If there were truly viable alternatives they’d be getting named as emergencies ahead of those two, but let’s be real, no one else has done anything to warrant selection ahead of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm, what would i prefer, Faz kicking four goals and providing no forward pressure, or Coxy kicking no goals and providing no forward pressure.
Unless Faz if suffering mental illness again (which I doubt), he should be a walk up start before Coxy.

Why do you doubt it I have no reason to lie? He is struggling big time this is from a friend of his.

Let's hope he gets himself right.

He said we have been playing old spud players for years and I replied with something along the lines of yes for the past 5 years hence the state of the list. Hope that clears it up for you.

They are on the emergency list.

When in the past five years has naming older depth players on the emergency list cost us a match?

If we are clean (hah) with our ball movement into the F50, it's going to create a monster headache for Carlton.

Weitering has been poor, need to double down on his lack of confidence and get some past him early.

No rain forecast for tomorrow, so Cox has no excuse not to clunk a few. He got his hands to the pill quite a few times in round 1. Hopefully they stick this week.

If he fails again we may have to consider going with a smaller more mobile forward line.

No rain forecast for tomorrow, so Cox has no excuse not to clunk a few. He got his hands to the pill quite a few times in round 1. Hopefully they stick this week.

If he fails again we may have to consider going with a smaller more mobile forward line.
Or we could go in with McLarty

If Cox fails I'd pick McLarty then move him to the backline when Moore comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back