Discussion Changes for Round 22 (Essendon at TD, Sunday Twilight)

Remove this Banner Ad

He ripped both hamstrings off the bone when he went to the toilet last night.:eek:

No they were velcro chaps. X is practicing for the full monty skit for the end of season review.

X Clarke is a quick midfielder who can tackle and kick goals. Basically exactly the midfielder we need in a nutshell. Yet he isn't playing a week before finals where we can afford to give him about 50-60% match time. We can't afford to do this next week. Don't see the logic there. If Aaron Fiora plays another game for the club taking Armo/Steven's spot yet again then Nexus is probably selecting the squads

I guess (hope) that Lyon has made up his mind for the finals. I like X Clarke, but I suppose that it's too late for him now.

Fiora had two good / reasonable games before his suspension and Lyon obviously rates him. I assume that he's the first choice emergency for the finals and why not. He's experienced, he's fast, he can get a lot of touches, he can kick goals. Three of the other usual whipping boys have played very well recently (Blake, Gwilt, Raph Clarke) - Lyon apparently knows how to inject some confidence into these players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back