Harry Edwards
Bailey Williams
Jack Petruccelle
Shannon Hurn
Josh Kennedy

Oh and fu** of Ainsworth to wafl never to be sub again would make me happy
That's it I think

If Barrass is out, heard today Oscar goes back to defence or
they consider something out of the box and debut Callum Jamieson to play defence on Freo's tall forwards

Imagine that Harry Edwards and Callum Jamieson as our key defenders playing along side with veterans like Shannon Hurn and Bradley Sheppard ?

I would consider bringing in Zane Trew and resting Tim Kelly don't like playing injured players, Tim will
play but at about 80%

Same with Jamie Cripps with bruised ribs.

Western Derby: West Coast to lose both Jeremy McGovern, Tom Barrass while Fremantle’s Luke Ryan still in doubt
Braden Quartermaine and Jay RooneyThe West Australian
Sat, 1 May 2021 12:15PMComments

Injured Eagle Tom Barrass.
Injured Eagle Tom Barrass. Credit: Justin Benson-Cooper/The West Australian

West Coast defender Tom Barrass is set to miss tomorrow’s western derby, as the Eagles deal with the massive blow of losing both of their star key defenders.
Jeremy McGovern will miss the match with a groin injury, leaving utility Oscar Allen and second-gamer Harry Edwards to form a new defensive partnership.
Tom Barrass trained away from the main group.
Tom Barrass trained away from the main group. Credit: Justin Benson-Cooper/The West Australian
Barrass didn’t join the senior squad for training at Lathlain this morning, instead training with the reserves team before the main session.
He had no strapping and appeared to move well despite his recent shoulder issues, even taking overhead marks.
But the call appeared to have already been made that he would miss the derby.
The Eagles are set to make five changes to the team that was thrashed by Geelong, with record-breaker Shannon Hurn, Josh Kennedy, Jack Petruccelle, Bailey Williams and Edwards looming as the inclusions.

Jeez even if he does come back shortly after the bye I hope he’s in better shape than that or he’ll have little to no impact anyway
My thoughts too...just because he comes back doesn't guarantee anything, depends what form he is in after being out for so long.
He looks to have put some kegs on, possibly from limited training etc..would imagine as his training intensifies towards the bye, he'll look fitter.
But he still has to work his way back into touch in realtime football?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legit surprised we're still allowed a crowd.

There was a lot more disenchantment at the last lockdown. Dear leader has read the tea leaves and will be doing everything he can to find a plausible explanation to keep us out of another one without it sounding like he’s changed policy

There was a lot more disenchantment at the last lockdown. Dear leader has read the tea leaves and will be doing everything he can to find a plausible explanation to keep us out of another one without it sounding like he’s changed policy
If we're all wearing masks at the game, and they don't find any community cases tonight or tomorrow, I think its good policy to keep the crowd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back