Preview Changes/Preview – Round 13 v Collingwood (Big Freeze 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve put forward valid arguments with sound logic. If certain posters can’t handle alternative views and actually view those positing them as ‘unfriendly’ then that’s sad for them.

Very cliquey environment in here but you often get mob rule mentality in crowds. Doesn’t bother me.
It's not cliquey. There is often robust and interesting debates here. You just keep parroting "Brown good, Smith bad" over and over and over without adding any other value to the conversation.

I'm convinced you are either 13 or a troll. Possibly both. I won't be responding to you any further, you have been given too much oxygen about this already

It's not cliquey. There is often robust and interesting debates here. You just keep parroting "Brown good, Smith bad" over and over and over without adding any other value to the conversation.

I'm convinced you are either 13 or a troll. Possibly both. I won't be responding to you any further, you have been given too much oxygen about this already

are

No one cares nerd.

Most people I know care about basic literacy but I can’t speak for others.

FYI

The difference between ‘brought’ and ‘bought’:
Brought is the past tense and past participle of the verb to bring, which means “to carry someone or something to a place or person.” Bought is the past tense and past participle of the verb to buy, which means “to obtain something by paying money for it.”

FYI

Brought is the past tense and past participle of the verb to bring, which means “to carry someone or something to a place or person.” Bought is the past tense and past participle of the verb to buy, which means “to obtain something by paying money for it.”
No one cares about you though nerd.

No one cares about you though nerd.

This tactic of speaking for others and gathering others to your cause of turning against a particular person (in this case myself) is common to your posts, TK. In psychological parlance it’s calling mobbing or isolating and is basically a form of bullying and intimidation. Doesn’t work on me though unfortunately as I see through it to the insecure little fellow you are, who doesn’t have the mental alacrity to skilfully debate and handle challenging discussion on your own.

Classic schoolyard faux tough guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This tactic of speaking for others and gathering others to your cause of turning against a particular person (in this case myself) is common to your posts, TK. In psychological parlance it’s calling mobbing or isolating and is basically a form of bullying and intimidation. Doesn’t work on me though unfortunately as I see through it to the insecure little fellow you are, who doesn’t have the mental alacrity to skilfully debate and handle challenging discussion on your own.

🥱

Didn't you try I say lived in my mum's basement? Don't go looking for a fight when you're a soft campaigner is the moral of the story mate.

🚮

You literally couldn't find someone further away from joining TK on a 'cause'. We've butted heads since day one.

Yet here we are nerd, united by your sheer level of campaigner mentality.

Now, hows about that footy today hey...

FYI

Linguistic descriptivism is the way to go. 🤗

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back