Preview Changes/Preview – Round 13 v Collingwood (Big Freeze 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After all the BS back and forth in this thread Goody makes the predictable and sane selection as he always was going to.

Looking forward to post match blame shifting as to why the third rate forward set up fell short.

Why be shocked? Goody’s been happy with low scores the past month.

Pies by 5 goals
Yes, if we'd picked the guy on one leg or the guy who was the 4th best player at his position in the VFL today we may have kicked more goals.

773e3-6a00d8341dbac353ef0133f369b473970b-pi.jpg

Any chance you donated money to Trumps defence fund today mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to post match blame shifting as to why the third rate forward set up fell short.
Mate I've been saying for weeks it doesn't matter who we have in the side because the cattle is not the problem, it's the game plan (mostly how we structure in the forward line and deliver the ball there).

You would also know if were here longer than 5 minutes that I'm a massive BBB fan, and I don't rate Smith. However, Brown is not fit. Smith is fit and the best of a bad bunch.

So, no I won't be here whinging about the cattle if we lose.

Keep on flogging your dead horse though.

PS. I don't think you are winning many friends here with your 1 track argument. At least people like danster actually try and back their arguments up with some kind of logic.

Mate I've been saying for weeks it doesn't matter who we have in the side because the cattle is not the problem, it's the game plan (mostly how we structure in the forward line and deliver the ball there).

You would also know if were here longer than 5 minutes that I'm a massive BBB fan, and I don't rate Smith. However, Brown is not fit. Smith is fit and the best of a bad bunch.

So, no I won't be here whinging about the cattle if we lose.

Keep on flogging your dead horse though.

PS. I don't think you are winning many friends here with your 1 track argument. At least people like danster actually try and back their arguments up with some kind of logic.

I’ve put forward valid arguments with sound logic. If certain posters can’t handle alternative views and actually view those positing them as ‘unfriendly’ then that’s sad for them.

Very cliquey environment in here but you often get mob rule mentality in crowds. Doesn’t bother me.

I’ve put forward valid arguments with sound logic. If certain posters can’t handle alternative views and actually view those positing them as ‘unfriendly’ then that’s sad for them.

Very cliquey environment in here but you often get mob rule mentality in crowds. Doesn’t bother me.
How would you like to be relying on Bruce and Schache to produce going into a big final. They’re ****ed.
Reckon this bloke knows what he's talking about when it comes to Schache. You should take note. Could be he's just another victim of group think idk.

Reckon this bloke knows what he's talking about when it comes to Schache. You should take note. Could be he's just another victim of group think idk.

Nice sleuthing Bluelegs!

Fair comment back then. Things change however, circumstances change. Beggars can’t be choosers and right now our forward line is wrapped in a blankey outside Maccas Flinders St mooching for $1 coins.

Nice sleuthing Bluelegs!

Fair comment back then. Things change however, circumstances change. Beggars can’t be choosers and right now our forward line is wrapped in a blankey outside Maccas Flinders St mooching for $1 coins.
Memphis Grizzlies Backflip GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back