Preview Changes: R15 vs Hawthorn (Tues Sept 1, AO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt was our best player last week and laid the most pressure acts of any player in the league this year, how is he lucky?

One of the Crouches can't play. It hasn't worked this year. Matt stays in and Brad misses IMO

Our games against them always follow a similar script. Picking a slow, predictable looking side is only playing into their hands.

I wouldn't have brought back Talia for this game. Makes us way too slow and poor by foot down back.
The Hawks are slow and who do we have available to chose from? The likes of Hamill, Milera and McPherson are still coming back from injuries. McHenry doesn’t exactly add pace and I wouldn’t be picking him on form. Worrell for Kelly is the only change I would make on players who are actually available, but that makes zero difference to our pace.

Clearly they’re being conservative with Hamill after two concussions, is there something wrong with that? McAsey for Kelly I agree with, Kelly is the only continual selection frustrating me atm.
As I said, if he's good to go.

It's that old experience thing creeping in again though. See a winnable game, back in the seniority.

As I said, if he's good to go.

It's that old experience thing creeping in again though. See a winnable game, back in the seniority.
I don’t see it that way at all. Nicks would’ve selected Butts over Kelly if he was fit, he said so last week. The only justifiable case was for Worrell and maybe McHenry to come in, but it’s neither here or there. Sounds like Hamill and McPherson will come back for the Giants game, hopefully Butts too.

Unfortunately with Doedee, Milera, McPherson and Hamill all injured we are a bit hamstrung with selections at the backend of this season. Kelly is the only selection I disagree with this week.

I reckon Worpel with his pace and grunt will cut us up in the middle. Isaac Smith will run around like an unregistered dog collecting disposals at will. Gunston will do his best to suppress a smile when Kelly lines up on him at the first bounce.

Gunston must thank himself every day for walking out on the AFC. Probably wishes he did it even earlier.

What a mess his life would have been had he stayed.

I reckon Worpel with his pace and grunt will cut us up in the middle. Isaac Smith will run around like an unregistered dog collecting disposals at will. Gunston will do his best to suppress a smile when Kelly lines up on him at the first bounce.
Nah Gunston will smile at playing on Hartigan

Kelly will line up against Hawthorn's worst/youngest forward (because he can't and doesn't play on anyone better) and have his colours lowered again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarko must be having a chuckle looking at the side we've selected.

He's not interested in our selections. He's already started messing with our weak minds by declaring that he's not at all worried about winning, just his player development, having been told that the Crows are looking for a win! Standard procedure for him: get us cocky, and then walk all over us on the day with his superior coaching, regardless of the nominal quality of his players.

He's not interested in our selections. He's already started messing with our weak minds by declaring that he's not at all worried about winning, just his player development, having been told that the Crows are looking for a win! Standard procedure for him: get us cocky, and then walk all over us on the day with his superior coaching, regardless of the nominal quality of his players.
Lol for us to be cocky we would have to have something to be cocky about.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The bit about player development is funny when he then proceeds to select three blokes over 32 years of age

Remove this Banner Ad

Back