Votes: 4 8.9%
  • OUT: Stengle

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • IN: Ootiib C

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Your forward line will be to much for us to handle without Hurley, even if we had him I anticipate you getting on top in the middle which should lead to you having a win.

I predict we'll be there or there abouts around 3/4 time before you kick 4 or 5 last quarter ones to put us away.
Ambrose will be back though

Why dont you guys just let us win to keep the pears out of the top 8 😉
Because it's a Home game and as Crows Supporters, we are sick of losing home games this year. That and the Fact we want to finish as High as we can in 8 and get a Home Final. as Draft picks have no barring on our outcome.

Ideally:
In: Lynch, Galluci
Out: Mackay, Murphy

Likely:
Lynch in for Stengle

Just looks better on paper..
Good Gibbs in for Knight would be better. Unfortunately Good Gibbs isn’t playing this year.

Brown Hartigan Keath
Laird Talia Kelly
Smith Crouch Seedsman
ROB Crouch Sloane
Lynch Walker Stengle
Betts Jenkins Greenwood
Milera Galluci Atkins Knight

Just realised you're running at a greater than 5:1 like-to-post ratio

That might be a site record

giphy.gif
Not even close. There is account floating around somewhere with only a handful of posts and an obscene amount of likes. Couple of hundred to 1 ..?

Chief, the most stable genius, or Starburns_ mentioned it in a thread on another board a while ago

We here at BigFooty were blisfully unaware of Ootiib C, a player we must have picked up in a recent draft.

Thankfully SellarStardom was able to fill us in on this alien creature from another world who happens to be rather good at footy.

Everyone knows Hamish has strong connections with local footy clubs, but he's done well here. This could be better than when we got Greenwood and Keath through Category B all those years ago.

If anyone has any pictures, stats or interviews with Ootiib C, could they please post them here so we can learn more about it. All we know so far is he's at least good enough to already be in the leadership group.

etUntitled.png

Agreed, I mean what do we have to lose right? If it works we could develop the big bodied premier mid we’ve all dreamed of since Danger left. Something every team is desperate for!

If it doesn’t, well, he’s still Tex’s air apparent. But maybe just a bit fitter!

I mean that's probably the worse case scenario, you've helped develop some accumulation skills and have fast-tracked his endurance.

Best might be a Pavlich like thing where you can pinch hit him a midfielder from time to time when he's struggling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got the same feeling Stengle would be out for Lynch. Would keep Stengle in and send Murphy out if Lynch in. Betts seemed to be play better with Stengle in as well.

Betts played better because we played against a team that'd struggle in the SANFL.

Stengle, or Murphy won't change how he plays against adequate teams.

I mean that's probably the worse case scenario, you've helped develop some accumulation skills and have fast-tracked his endurance.

Best might be a Pavlich like thing where you can pinch hit him a midfielder from time to time when he's struggling.
At the moment I'd settle for a minimal acceptable case - Fog being fit enough to play as a "stay at home" forward who doesn't run out of puff by half time.

Your forward line will be to much for us to handle without Hurley, even if we had him I anticipate you getting on top in the middle which should lead to you having a win.

I predict we'll be there or there abouts around 3/4 time before you kick 4 or 5 last quarter ones to put us away.
It doesn't really matter who you play down back, as long as you play a spare we'll kick it to them every time. We just bomb and hope.

Back