Prediction Changes v Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all these people saying they have a good feeling about the game aren't going to throw it in our faces if somehow we do win.

I did have a good chuckle at a post on the Cats board basically saying it was a genius move to drop out good guys, so now we are a 9-13 side which are the sides that most trouble the Cats.

We've actually shortened back to $3.75 today so you did alright! I should have jumped on at $4.15 last night, but thought it'd climb further today...
I put $200 on the dogs, maybe that shortened it a bit.
We've actually shortened back to $3.75 today so you did alright! I should have jumped on at $4.15 last night, but thought it'd climb further today...
Had a mate who put $500 on the dogs, maybe that shortened the odds. We have a hotel room here in Geelong, going to the game and going to celebrate if we win by getting a couple of hookers in the room.

Had a mate who put $500 on the dogs, maybe that shortened the odds. We have a hotel room here in Geelong, going to the game and going to celebrate if we win by getting a couple of hookers in the room.
Its geelong, they'll be inbred

R u serious ??

St over yourself I've been behind the team all year and coz I know one bloke is a friggin spud I'm negative? And that's not negative it me being the only realistic bloke in this forum about the potato.

Go and sook somewhere else we have been brilliant this year but I think this is one punch too many for such a young list.

IMO we will lost the next two then have a 50/50 against the pies. That MAY mean we have lost four in a row going into bombers and anyone that thinks Freo at home in the last for Pavs last is an easy W is kidding themselves.

So open your eyes stop having a cry and accept that what I'm saying may actually have some merit
For someone who believes people make comments just to spite you you tell an awful lot of people to get over themselves.
For someone who says they are always being baited you call an awful lot of people sooks.

Just BE careful

Attachments

• redneck family.jpg
    redneck family.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 3
For someone who believes people make comments just to spite you you tell an awful lot of people to get over themselves.
For someone who says they are always being baited you call an awful lot of people sooks.

I'm not entitled to think we may be in trouble at the moment and coz someone has a sook(and they did) call them out ??

For someone that obviously doesn't like what I say you spend a lot of time responding to me? I've told u ten times now block me it's very simple even you can do it :)

And I'm constantly baited about Jong only a sook would still carry on im not.

Have a great day and continue to try and get me banned mwah

probably cos every optimistic dog had their $5 on the $4.15! I have a $125 jackpot in my work footy tips this week - have flipped between Cats and Dogs all week. Settled on Dogs by 1pt. If we get up....look out

Why the hate for Adcock?

He is a hell of a lot better than some of the others blokes playing tonite.

He came over on a rookie contract and very little money and has apparently been very good around the VFL boys.

So he hasn't played well So what's the problem? Did we really expect him to be brilliant?

He would play every week for mine in front of a couple blokes at the moment that have more lives than ten cats

Why the hate for Adcock?

He came over on a rookie contract and very little money and has apparently been very good around the VFL boys.

So he hasn't played well So what's the problem? Did we really expect him to be brilliant?

He would play every week for mine in front of a couple blokes at the moment that have more lives than ten cats
Just looking at the Cats line up - Adcock is probably a better player than Ruggles and Bews. They have quite a few spuds in their line up actually.

Why the hate for Adcock?

I think the main issue is that at his age we really only want to play him if he's playing well (which he hasn't yet at AFL level this year), whereas at least one of the young guys would get development out of it. Having said that the experience argument that many have mentioned is fair enough given all our outs. And he'll probably have a blinder now that so many of us haven't been wanting to play him!

probably cos every optimistic dog had their $5 on the $4.15! I have a $125 jackpot in my work footy tips this week - have flipped between Cats and Dogs all week. Settled on Dogs by 1pt. If we get up....look out

I am optimistic dog and have not put a cent on them. Like to be proven wrong but everything would have to go our way. That includes that cats to be off with goal kicking and field kicking and us to be on. The opposition getting injuries and none to us (that seems impossible at the moment) and 4 to 5 guys having career best games. Possible but not likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back