Prediction Changes v Geelong - Round 23, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no way they won't pick Viney, despite him not really earning it. Speaking of not earning it, Brayshaw shouldn't be there either. But to take a stab:

Out: Sparrow, Smith (unlucky, but I trust Hibberd more leading into some massive games), Melksham
In: McDonald, May, Viney

If the Dogs do beat Port we will finish no worse than second hence I see no issue resting Max and either Petracca or Oliver.

I would also give May and TMac another week off, this is on the assumption is there is no pre finals bye. Having fresh players in the finals will be a key.

Yeah, don't want Viney in. But if fit they'll put him in and say * it to our balance. Sparrow out if that's the case.

May for Smith for obvious one. Even though Smith was (surprisingly) good.

If Tmac is good then he replaces Melk.

There's no way they won't pick Viney, despite him not really earning it. Speaking of not earning it, Brayshaw shouldn't be there either. But to take a stab:

Out: Sparrow, Smith (unlucky, but I trust Hibberd more leading into some massive games), Melksham
In: McDonald, May, Viney
Same for me.

Gus and JJ very lucky, but you can't make too many changes this time of the year.

Gonna be some stiff blokes but Viney, May & T. McDonald need to come in.

Sparrow out seems likely, JJ to the sub, Vanders out.

J. Smith was grouse today and would be stiff to go straight back out, but if it happens, it happens.

I reckon Smith was good today. Better than Hibberd. Pig has the runs on the board but that's an interesting selection next week with May back.
Hibbo was good by the end I reckon. Smith better in the first half

It’ll be interesting how both sides attack this one, whether the coaches keep anything up their sleeve for finals. Eg do the cats copy what the hawks and dogs did, manning up our backs. Probably better to leave an element of surprise for the following weeks.

It’ll be interesting how both sides attack this one, whether the coaches keep anything up their sleeve for finals. Eg do the cats copy what the hawks and dogs did, manning up our backs. Probably better to leave an element of surprise for the following weeks.
Jeelong are resting 10 blokes with no pre-finals bye, nothing surer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeelong are resting 10 blokes with no pre-finals bye, nothing surer.
Don’t know if it’s the smartest move for them - could force them to go to Adelaide.

Funny that before the Dogs lost to the Hawks we were odds on to play the Cats week 1, now I'm pretty sure it is impossible unless we draw.

We win - we play Port or the Lions
We lose - We play the winner of Port/Dogs

With the Dogs/Port game being played on Friday night should the Dogs win neither of our teams will end up playing a semi in Adelaide, be interesting if Dogs get up and there is a few late withdrawals.

Funny that before the Dogs lost to the Hawks we were odds on to play the Cats week 1, now I'm pretty sure it is impossible unless we draw.

We win - we play Port or the Lions
We lose - We play the winner of Port/Dogs

With the Dogs/Port game being played on Friday night should the Dogs win neither of our teams will end up playing a semi in Adelaide, be interesting if Dogs get up and there is a few late withdrawals.
Nah if Cats win close and Port win big we play them

Man why does Viney have to come in! There's another 5 free kicks against and poor disposals which we don't need more of.
Also, Brayshaw needs to be better. He should be in the vfl after that performance.

I honestly dont care what happens or where we finish - we have beaten the top teams already inc port away.
just want to get the finals started .. the hope is killing me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back