Changes v Richmond - OUT Bugg, Weid, Hannan, Kent; IN Hogan, Hibberd, JKH, TSmith

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First real game for Casey so that will have a big impact on changes. Hoping Hibberd has a good one with big game time.

Ideally:
In: Pedersen, Hogan, Hibberd
Out: Weideman, Melksham, Hannan

Hogan in for weid. Melksham will survive this week. Haven't seen much of Richmond but I understand they have some pace up forward. Hibberd comes in if ready probably at the expense of hannan. Don't think Goodwin is the type of guy to swing the axe just yet so a lot of players will be lucky.

Think we should wait till Casey play, but Hannan and Weid have to be out I think.

Hannan was okayish with the ball, but useless without yesterday.

Hoges comes back, Melksham wasn't that bad and Hibberd wont be ready.

Would love Trenners or Brayshaw back in the side - Trenners will at least put in 110% and is clean with the ball even if he doesn't have pace anymore.

Come now, he was pretty bad. 10 possessions, none contested, goes to ground at every opportunity and his "elite kicking" is at best hit and miss. If he keeps getting games on performances like this I'll be demanding a paternity test from Goody.

Come now, he was pretty bad. 10 possessions, none contested, goes to ground at every opportunity and his "elite kicking" is at best hit and miss. If he keeps getting games on performances like this I'll be demanding a paternity test from Goody.

And also that deliberate out of bounds. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of our best? He was average at best, decision making was terrible, disposals were terrible, was surprised he got as much of it as he did but i don't think he gets a pass just for getting possessions. Prob doesn't get dropped but he was pretty bad today.

There are spuddier players than ANB to take care of first. Let's work on Melksham and Hannan before worrying about ANB.

Mate did you actually watch where his kicks went? Horrible decisions all day, easy passes missed constantly... His kick to Viney in the last was also lucky to not get chopped off after he absolutely skied it.
Never said he was great, but there were at least 10 players worse than him today

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I want Trengove.

EDIT: I don't know if he deserves a game; I just like the guy.

Was listed in the emergencies for this game, so it's possible. Couldn't do worse than Milkshakes.

Think we should wait till Casey play, but Hannan and Weid have to be out I think.

Hannan was okayish with the ball, but useless without yesterday.

Would love Trenners or Brayshaw back in the side - Trenners will at least put in 110% and is clean with the ball even if he doesn't have pace anymore.
The only problem with that is Trengoves 110% is equal to everyone else's 70% these days. As much as I love him he is going to be a liability in any position on the ground

Hogan in for weid. Melksham will survive this week. Haven't seen much of Richmond but I understand they have some pace up forward. Hibberd comes in if ready probably at the expense of hannan. Don't think Goodwin is the type of guy to swing the axe just yet so a lot of players will be lucky.
From what I've seen, Richmond park one of Jack or Martin up forward and put four smalls around them to keep the ball penned in.

It'd reek of desperation if we bring Hibberd in after one VFL game in over a year, and coming back from an Achilles. Imo.
We are desperate. It wasn't a long injury, and he did the full pre-season.

Could Trenners replace Hannan in the forward line? He is strong and can take strong marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back