Changes v Richmond - OUT Bugg, Weid, Hannan, Kent; IN Hogan, Hibberd, JKH, TSmith

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get stuffed Weideman. Seriously. Sure, players have dirty days but at least do an effort.

Any second efforts? Nope, 0 tackles. Any contested marks? Nope. 1 uncontested mark.

Only had 1 chance, from a free, avery gettable shot and he never looked like kicking it.

* Tyson off bloke fumbles and cant kick i dont give a * how many touches he gets or clearances.
Weid needs to go he puts no pressure on doesnt run to the right spots does sweet FA.
Vince is done cant stand the campaigner anymore he ****ed up twice in the last minute s**t cute kick in backline then just tryna bomb it forward when he had time
Bring in Hibberd, Pedo and Hoges we need marking targets shouldnt be kicking to a pack of smalls cause weid isnt moving or running the wrong way

Not sure who I'd drop for Pedersen.

Milkshake-12447500.jpg

Was he actually bad or is he being scapegoated?

Both. He was fairly useless, but I'm happy to lay the boot in regardless of how he played.

Edit: 10 kicks, 50% efficiency, all uncontested possessions. Kicked a behind. Star in the making.

I'm probably going to give this one a miss. Have uni on Monday nights and already had to miss this week. Was going to skip two, but why waste it over this rubbish? I'm having real flashbacks to Bailey. A bunch of players that love themselves and choose when to go and when not to. Goodwin has the win against St Kilda to his record, and then a few really bad performances. Carlton we weren't ready for the pressure, Geelong we kicked poorly, this week we just gave up. Sometimes you can learn from a loss and become better, and sometimes what you learn is that the stench around this football club has returned back through the door Roosy walked out of. There is a lot of work for Goodwin and McCarthy to turn this into a substantial outfit.

FWIW - apparently Weideman was corked early and could barely run. According to Larkens. Still doesn't excuse just how bad he was, but there was a bit of a reason.

OUT: Weideman, Melksham, Hannan, Neal-Bullen, Vince

IN: Hogan, Pedersen, Hibberd, Brayshaw, Trengove (?)

Bugg and Harmes lucky.

Get stuffed Weideman. Seriously. Sure, players have dirty days but at least do an effort.

Any second efforts? Nope, 0 tackles. Any contested marks? Nope. 1 uncontested mark.

Only had 1 chance, from a free, avery gettable shot and he never looked like kicking it.

Had a bad corkie early in the game and battled away on one leg.

But this doesn't excuse his previous week. He will go back to Casey and work his way back into form.

Not sure why we have to rip into a 19 year old KPF who has played less than 10 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm probably going to give this one a miss. Have uni on Monday nights and already had to miss this week. Was going to skip two, but why waste it over this rubbish? I'm having real flashbacks to Bailey. A bunch of players that love themselves and choose when to go and when not to. Goodwin has the win against St Kilda to his record, and then a few really bad performances. Carlton we weren't ready for the pressure, Geelong we kicked poorly, this week we just gave up. Sometimes you can learn from a loss and become better, and sometimes what you learn is that the stench around this football club has returned back through the door Roosy walked out of. There is a lot of work for Goodwin and McCarthy to turn this into a substantial outfit.

FWIW - apparently Weideman was corked early and could barely run. According to Larkens. Still doesn't excuse just how bad he was, but there was a bit of a reason.

OUT: Weideman, Melksham, Hannan, Neal-Bullen, Vince

IN: Hogan, Pedersen, Hibberd, Brayshaw, Trengove (?)

Bugg and Harmes lucky.
ANB had 24 touches and was one of our better players, how does he get dropped?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Mate did you actually watch where his kicks went? Horrible decisions all day, easy passes missed constantly... His kick to Viney in the last was also lucky to not get chopped off after he absolutely skied it.

Reckon Hibberd will need one more week at VFL level after more than a year out.

At a guess -

OUT: Weideman, Jake 'WTF' Melksham
IN: Hogan, Brayshaw

Last edited:
Reckon Hibberd will need one more week at VFL level after more than a year out.

At a guess -

OUT: Weideman, Jake 'WTF' Melksham
IN: Pedersen, Brayshaw
Uhh, Hogan?

One of our best? He was average at best, decision making was terrible, disposals were terrible, was surprised he got as much of it as he did but i don't think he gets a pass just for getting possessions. Prob doesn't get dropped but he was pretty bad today.

Anyone know if Hibberd has recovered from his achilles yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back