Preview Changes v *, Sunday 1:10pm (* home game, replacement game for NMFC members)

Remove this Banner Ad

Blardy Pinks bends down and picks up the ball once and now he's our CHF.
Hows about no.
I cannot see a world where Pinks is retained for season 2025.
Dunno.

We can give him more than 10 minutes in the gig can't we?

There was a comical passage of play against GC last week when the ball was bombed long late in the 3rd quarter to Larkey who was one out against three tall defenders. Yep three of them. No idea where their opponents were.

He's a lump of a lad and he'll at least take a big defender.

Let's not complicate it. He jumps and crashes or he gets on his bike and drags his defender away from Larkey.

Not hard.

There was a comical passage of play against GC last week when the ball was bombed long late in the 3rd quarter to Larkey who was one out against three tall defenders. Yep three of them. No idea where their opponents were.

Was that when he somehow halved the contest and knocked it out... to two more GC players

Dare I admit that I am enjoying * rise? To the point that they might be my no. 2 team in 2024.

I'd love to see Goldy, McKay and Brad get some success
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Oh ffs Roos win a ****ing game and ****ing just smash and crash that gross * club…..

lol. Just joking. Go rooboys. Try your best, be brave and most importantly have the funnest time, because as long as you’re having the bestest funnest time then we’re all just so happy….😆🎶 lots of fun, heaps of fun enjoy yourselves today 🎶 💙🤍 🥰😉

I think Laz as sub because he has the most versatility and imo can have an impact. That leaves 2 defenders and 2 forwards on the bench which should give us greater flexibility to move the magnets around especially sheezel, I am not sure what tucker brings to the team but he probably needs to go forward into a pocket and put dursmsa or Stephenson on the wing. Unless someone gets genuinely injured beforehand tucker should be subbed off preferably at half time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Xerri will absolutely smack Goldy
If he grabs the ball out of ruck and just runs through him like it’s rugby (which 90% of time he does and yes this will be effective against goldy) but in the 10% of the time goldy does win a tap, surely after playing with him for 20 years surely (LDU) knows his tap zones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back