Preview Changes v Sydney, Rd 8

Show me that rule.
And what in your eyes makes me a flog? Because I don’t defer to groupthink?

The flog is in the eye of the beholder.

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne

The flog is in the eye of the beholder.

I guess that’s true. My posts get liked and disliked in roughly equal measure. You can’t please everyone. People who try to do so are generally very bland.

ABray10

All Australian
Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Maybe it is time to try Tmac on the wing and give Gus a chance inside in place of Viney. Then we can bring Weid in up forward and petty down back and just be a team of giants.

Tmac did train with the mids at the start of the year I thought, with the plan that he would lose weight regain his mobility and play the tall wing role Tommo was recruited for. Has done a lot of his best work between the arcs this year as well.

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
I guess that’s true. My posts get liked and disliked in roughly equal measure. You can’t please everyone. People who try to do so are generally very bland.
I haven't seen this level of whining after behaving like a 14 year old since SugarHealy or The great Dr Whoooo.

I have no clue on who you are as a person, so please don't feel I'm attacking you as a human being. But your football opinions are about on par with Matthew Richardson. I don't know if you have as few brain cells as him, bit I can say the dross you turf up is of equal value.

We got a nice balance going here with our cast of nice mods, antagonistic ex pats and enthusiastic outsiders. If what we got going upsets you, I think its time to go back to World of Warcraft, or collecting vintage cameras..... or whatever anoraking you did before you darkened our doors.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I haven't seen this level of whining after behaving like a 14 year old since SugarHealy or The great Dr Whoooo.

I have no clue on who you are as a person, so please don't feel I'm attacking you as a human being. But your football opinions are about on par with Matthew Richardson. I don't know if you have as few brain cells as him, bit I can say the dross you turf up is of equal value.

We got a nice balance going here with our cast of nice mods, antagonistic ex pats and enthusiastic outsiders. If what we got going upsets you, I think its time to go back to World of Warcraft, or collecting vintage cameras..... or whatever anoraking you did before you darkened our doors.
HeavyUnevenIrukandjijellyfish-max-1mb.gif

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne

Sometimes the ‘balance’ has to be thrown off in order to challenge old habits and encourage growth. Some of you blokes need a rocket. I’m happy to provide.

Most footy opinions are just that. Subjective. Yours, mine and Matthew Richardson’s.

Last edited:

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sometimes the ‘balance’ has to be thrown off in order to challenge old habits and encourage growth. Some of you blokes need a rocket. I’m happy to provide.

Most footy opinions are just that. Subjective. Yours, mine and Matthew Richardson’s.
Ill concede to yours and mine.... but never Matthew Richardson's

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I don’t agree with 99% of GoH’s football opinions but what’s the big deal?

If you feel strongly enough and have the time and energy to refute them one by one, do so.

Are people just objecting to his posting style?
If you're gonna play the antagonist don't sook when people bite back would be one.

Back