Preview Changes v the ALL CONQUERING MIGHTY DEMONS !

Remove this Banner Ad

This thing that scares me is that if we keep this under 100 points we probably have a couple of quarters where we stand up to the barrage. If we play as poorly as we have some weeks this year records could fall.

I hate that I have this fear.

I literally can't name one player from our team yesterday who would be regularly getting a game for them. If they are at all serious they win by 100. If they put the foot down then it will get very very ugly.

Having said that though can we just shut the Purple Nurple up by flying L Cameron down to “support” Nobes and still get blasted by 100 + points and then we can say we told ya so shithead!!!.

I’ll be booing that money hungry curly haired pasty vegan

Loudly.
Nah * that ungrateful attitude. Brown is an absolute legend and quality KPF who our incredibly incompetent list management team threw away for peanuts.

Heaven forbid we actually spend our salary floor on AFL quality players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

160 points. Brown will kick 10
Of course he will because that is exactly what he does stars in games that they are going to win anyway.
Different story if he needs to be the difference, that’s why he’s not worth the 7-800k he was asking.

Genuine question - what would people prefer:- total 18 player flood defence leads to final score where we lose 80-13 or play the more traditional structure and lose 166 - 52?

The former - no one needs the media scrutiny from another 100plus loss… if we could actually execute a ‘park the bus’ game plan, that would be something of a win in and of itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back