Unofficial Preview Changes vs Melbourne Demons, MCG Sat 7.25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

McKay is underdone, LDU has a sore calf and bruised foot and is going at 80%, Cunners seems off the pace and is fumbling cant win a clearance, Jy has a broken hand and Larkey seems cooked can’t lead and can’t get near it.
Were carrying blokes and it shows.

Not to mention Corr, McDonald, Taylor and Turner cant play for s**t

Last edited:

Based on last week. Howe deserved to stay in. And I don’t like Howe! Weird selection s**t going on. If he can send Goldie to the vfl for round one, I can’t wait to see Lmac, Alanis Morrisette.. I mean Curtis Taylor, and Turner sent back to the 2’s

doesnt have the photos that bailey has

tucker should at least be sub and more importantly back in next week for scott
You do know Tucker has more whip scares from Freo supporters than you could ever dream about giving to Scott. Tuckers not that good, he was stake knives in the Logue trade. Get over it.

I’ve just had enough of disrespect we receive now.
We’re s**t and I’m ok with that but having that dud schache brought in against us is where I draw the line.
We can't control who the opposition select to play. No point getting worked up over it.

I would like Shiel at CHB or sheezel and run hall on the wing. The idea of putting McKay in the forward line or ruck is also attractive if only to get him a/ near the ball and b/ to cop a smack in the chops occasionally so he earns his keep.

We can only play the corridor in this game otherwise we’ll be cooked by halftime ☹️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah * that.

Let’s be this seasons ‘annoying team that beats good teams but then doesn’t win the games they should.’

We need these kids to start believing. We can’t live off of the fumes of a Round 2 win out west for the next 10 months on the back of a couple of spoons.

I'd almost like it if a coach said "We should piss this in. Have a look at them. Rabble. It would be embarrassing if we didn't win this easily."
The issue is when North want to put in a terrible shift we have no issue in proving our foes correct.
So patronize us they must otherwise what else can they say

The issue is when North want to put in a terrible shift we have no issue in proving our foes correct.
So patronize us they must otherwise what else can they say
Patronizing rubbish only really sets them up for possible embarrassment, we can’t control it so why worry? We will always get it to a degree, regardless of success.

I’ve just had enough of disrespect we receive now.
We’re s**t and I’m ok with that but having that dud schache brought in against us is where I draw the line.

He sees a Kerridge trophy with his name on it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back