Unofficial Preview Changes v the Dockers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
IMO with Hodge having a calf twinge they wont risk him on the long flight to and from Perth so I can only see them making 1 change if any-

Out- Cam Rayner.
In- Ben Keays.

7-3 Here we come.

If they decide to play Hodge maybe Noah Answerth will be the unlucky omission, I'd normally say Lester as he was the late in so he goes out but he was very good today.

Agree that Keays deserves a spot over Rayner. Cam Rayner can return to the reserves for a couple weeks to dominate and then come back with confidence and hunger. Curious that Keays wasn't named in the emergencies though? Do the coaches rate his performances as much as we do? Even if Hodge doesn't return this week I'd still consider bringing someone in to replace Answerth. Has had a month in the seniors to get a feel for it, however, I feel like we could bring someone else in to replace him who could have more of an impact. I wouldn't mind someone with a bit of experience such as Bastinac again as another midfield option considering we're travelling over to Perth.

So for me-

In Keays Bastinac
Out Rayner Answerth

is there any doubt for mathieson? i only saw the highlight of it. . glad big o played better this week, prob only rayner for me too!

is there any doubt for mathieson? i only saw the highlight of it. . glad big o played better this week, prob only rayner for me too!
doubt yes, but if Ablett got off then surely Matho has to also. Keayes for Rayner would be my only change, let Old Man River Hodgey have another week and no flight.

How Rayner got a game based off his last few weeks is astounding. Good to see he’s held to the same standard as Cutler.:rolleyes:

Out - Mathieson, Rayner (won’t happen given he’s Fagan’s pet)

Ins - Keays, Cutler (won’t happen for either b/c of Fagan’s bias)

How Rayner got a game based off his last few weeks is astounding. Good to see he’s held to the same standard as Cutler.:rolleyes:

Hey D12, did Fages run over your dog?

Take a deep breath mate. We had a win. Relax.

If the beast gets rubbed out....should we go for the tried Basti or the debut of Lyon or someone else like Butler? Could it save Cam from the chop?

Rayner has been nothing short of disgraceful for the last 6 weeks only game he was semi decent was Gold Coast . 3 posessioks how can a bloke legitimately have so few in a game . Watched him today he was half a step behind the play and fumbled it when he got it . He is clearly not fit enough for repeat efforts and a few weeks in reserves is what he needs to realise he isn’t above the rest of the team

Rayner has been nothing short of disgraceful for the last 6 weeks only game he was semi decent was Gold Coast . 3 posessioks how can a bloke legitimately have so few in a game . Watched him today he was half a step behind the play and fumbled it when he got it . He is clearly not fit enough for repeat efforts and a few weeks in reserves is what he needs to realise he isn’t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rayner out for Keyes or Cutler. Cam just needs 2 weeks of dominating reserves. McCarthy’s confidence is probably also down tbh.

Mathieson is probably gonna be suspended.

Rayner has been nothing short of disgraceful for the last 6 weeks only game he was semi decent was Gold Coast . 3 posessioks how can a bloke legitimately have so few in a game . Watched him today he was half a step behind the play and fumbled it when he got it . He is clearly not fit enough for repeat efforts and a few weeks in reserves is what he needs to realise he isn’t
Rayner is Teflon.

Rayner out Wooller in. For me that is more like for like than Keays who plays more the McCarthy role. Depending on what Hodgy wants to do play or not then its probably Answerth that gets a rest as Lester was good against the Crows.

Going with a similar theme in this thread

out: Rayner
in: Keays or Wooler

I think majority of us know Rayner has proven before and has the potential to be a star but as mentioned before me, needs a little bit of a morale booster where he can win a bit more of the ball and sadly he isn’t doing nearly enough at seniors atm. Just a small part in the journey but I know Rayner has the talent to do the number 16 justice.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dockers lost by 7 to the Bombers it'll be their line in the sand game next Sunday.

They'll need to kick more than 10 goals if they're any chance of winning.

While I also think that Rayner probably needs a spell on the two's, exactly what I'm Fagan's time here at the lions lend you to believe he has significant bias when selecting players. Honestly the tone of your constant criticism and the complete lack of basis is starting to get old and tiresome.

Across his time here he's shown himself to be a deep thinker and a calm and considered person who isn't prone to rash and uneducated thinking

So sure nothing wrong with the player opinions bit can we stop with the constant Fagan niggling unless you actually want to provide some basis for it other than just fagans wrong and I'm right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back