Preview Changes vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

looks like it will be Milkshakes
I'm really surprised by this,especially with Jones, McDonald etc. Thought would have been one of those 2. But I guess the writing is on the wall with those 2.

Petracca probably not ready yet, I reckon he's got leadership. Lever as well probably needs to just focus on the pill.

You just say fu** that mate, somebody needs to belt the guys for doing that sort of sh*t to an injured player .

Weak as piss by our players, don't care if the coach said not to, if that was my captain and teammate I'd gladly cop a 10 weeker just to send a message that we aren't going to put up with that sh*t any longer.

Absolutely some of our guys should've come across with some push and shove and protection etc But no AFL player would willingly get a massive suspension. Unless maybe it's their last match ala Lynch

Absolutely some of our guys should've come across with some push and shove and protection etc But no AFL player would willingly get a massive suspension. Unless maybe it's their last match ala Lynch

Buggy would :(

Buggy would :(

Yeh true and that didn't end well for him, actually when you think about it, that was the incident that stuffed our whole aggressive edge, the team has never been the same since. We went so far the other way that no one even dares to do anything now. Except dangerous tackles it seems.

10 goal win not enough for you?

tongue in cheek mate, a lot of questions around selections “crazy goody no idea” every selection was justified

Remove this Banner Ad

Back