Teams Chicago Bears - Monsters of the Midway

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant believe there are Bears fans out there rooting for a guy who can change your franchise to fail coz of how he chooses to dress, Cam used to wear weird s**t and I couldn't have cared less, not like he was forcing me to wear the same s**t, at his best he was a beast on the field and thats all that should matter as a fan. Caleb should wear a pink dress to the draft just to troll everyone.

Last edited:
Cant believe there are Bears fans out there rooting for a guy who can change your franchise to fail coz of how he chooses to dress, Cam used to wear weird s**t and I couldn't have cared less, not like he was forcing me to wear the same s**t, at his best he was a beast on the field and thats all that should matter as a fan. Caleb should wear a pink dress to the draft just to troll everyone.
Don’t think it’s exclusively Bears fans.
Hes being trolled by football’fans’ in general who want him to fail.
The remaining Fields fanboys will die off when a few wins roll in.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You heard what he said 😂😂<br><br>&quot;We were hired to break a cycle and I really believe that we&#39;re about to do that..<br><br>We&#39;re gonna get the city of Chicago in a really good situation&quot; ~ Ryan Poles <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/PMSLive?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#PMSLive</a> <a href="https://t.co/wSJb0X0Vzn">pic.twitter.com/wSJb0X0Vzn</a></p>&mdash; Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) <a href="">March 26, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m all for this … better than being posted in Arlington and you’d think the Bears have learned how not to build a stadium after the botched soldier field ‘renovation’ 🤦‍♂️
I do remember years ago you were against the Bears playing under a dome though Exe Gesis saying it would take the grit outta Chicagos legacy to the game.

I’m all for this … better than being posted in Arlington and you’d think the Bears have learned how not to build a stadium after the botched soldier field ‘renovation’ 🤦‍♂️
I do remember years ago you were against the Bears playing under a dome though Exe Gesis saying it would take the grit outta Chicagos legacy to the game.
I understand the NFL wants their teams to have shiny new stadiums, but yeah, some franchises are all about being old school, rain, wind, snow, and a tradition of grit....like Chicago and Pittsburgh.

I understand the NFL wants their teams to have shiny new stadiums, but yeah, some franchises are all about being old school, rain, wind, snow, and a tradition of grit....like Chicago and Pittsburgh.

Nah build a dome stuff tradition it should be about giving a chance to win. Outdoor stadiums and that style of football isn't what the nfl is about these days.

Plus young people these days are too soft to go to cold weather football in December. And their only going to get worse.

Last edited:
Nah build a dome stuff tradition it should be about giving a chance to win. Outdoor stadiums and that style of football isn't what the nfl is about these days.

Plus young people these days are too soft to go to cold weather football in December. And their only going to get worse.
There's a tactical advantage now to have an outdoor stadium in a city prone to a weather condition (be it cold/snow or heat).

That's not the stadium's fault. Once you do have a good QB, etc, and you start being a regular playoff team, it certainly doesn't hurt to have a tactical weather advantage.

Open Air stadium plus bad weather you really need a rocket arm like favre or rodgers to succeed especially come dec jan. So it is some what to blame.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back