Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

****ing hell nearly an entire week without making a tit of himself.

So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

Tom Browne has revealed himself as a Taylor Swift fan, but not as you might expect.

Speaking on Triple M, the Channel 7 chief footy reporter said he follows the superstar singer’s “magnificent jets”.

“She’s a devotee of very good jets and quite complicated ones,’’ Browne said.

“She’s got the Falcon 900 which is a three engine French jet, she’s got the personalised tail plate n898ts, TS obviously representing Taylor Swift.

“I’ve always followed her jets. She’s got magnificent jets.”

Browne added a description of what he liked about the “beautiful jets”.

“She had two or three at one stage, I think she might have sold one during Covid but she’s still got a couple,’’ he said.

“She gets that criticism, a bit like Leonardo DiCaprio, that she claims to be environmentally conscious but racks up the private jet miles. But she has to (use them), she clearly can’t take Virgin or Qantas. She’s got massive amounts of security.”

Browne confirmed he is also a fan of her music, mainly the hits from her Folklore album, which are on high rotation.
----------------
😂
Sounds like she’s in the top 3 of his wank bank rotation.

Tom Browne has revealed himself as a Taylor Swift fan, but not as you might expect.

Speaking on Triple M, the Channel 7 chief footy reporter said he follows the superstar singer’s “magnificent jets”.

“She’s got the Falcon 900 which is a three engine French jet, she’s got the personalised tail plate n898ts, TS obviously representing Taylor Swift.

“She had two or three at one stage, I think she might have sold one during Covid but she’s still got a couple,’’ he said.

“She gets that criticism, a bit like Leonardo DiCaprio, that she claims to be environmentally conscious but racks up the private jet miles. But she has to (use them), she clearly can’t take Virgin or Qantas. She’s got massive amounts of security.”

Browne confirmed he is also a fan of her music, mainly the hits from her Folklore album, which are on high rotation.
----------------
😂
No, I'm convinced now. He MUST be taking the piss and knowingly playing up the idiot persona.

Nobody could be this laughably meme-able unless it was on purpose......

----------------
😂

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

He’s dead serious. One of his hobbies (along with Star Wars Lego and cos playing as a furie) is religiously tracking Swifty’s personal jet and having fantasies about owning a jet himself.

Strange little man…
I think i seen him during an interview with Alan Joyce (**** knows how that happened) and he knew more about Qantas planes than Alan. Was surreal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

devastated. end of an era.

I did laugh at this part of the article: "Browne and his understudy, Mitch Cleary, have been a force for the station, helping Seven to ratings success."

so if Mitch Cleary's stories start taking on a certain tone, we'll know it's instructions from above.

NOOOOOOOOO

Taking up a communications role for a finance firm.

Pridham is the co-founder and Group vice-chairman of the global independent investment bank, which was formerly known as Moelis Australia.

Collingwood president Jeff Browne is the non-executive director and independent chairman of the MA Financial Group.

The gift that keeps on giving :tearsofjoy:

where will we turn for insane footy takes now??
Sam McClure has made a strong bid for the role of insufferable nepo baby for the internet to bully.

Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

Back