Other Colin Kaepernick is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem is a Celebration of Slavery

Remove this Banner Ad

TBF, the only example given in that article is racist
Mmmmm.....not so sure tbh.

I dont know how old you are, or coloured skinned you are. But I'm white, around 40 and as a kid my parents thought having what is called a man bun now (undercut with a pony tail) was considered looking like a thug. They also considered a crew cut or shaved head was a thug look. 100% not racist calls, maybe ignorant views though

Linking white parents who adopted a black child as racist because they think a haircut looks like a thug is not ******* racist. There is no racist comment there, but I mean you can find racism in anything if you really want to find it.

The same bloke has found a way to link the NFL draft combine to slavery so yeah

That's because you're a white guy in Australia where seeing a kid with cornrows means that they've just come back from a holiday to Bali or Fiji

If you think that possessing a feature that only a particular minority group has automatically makes that person lesser, then that is the definition of bigotry, and bigotry based on a race is racism

That's because you're a white guy in Australia where seeing a kid with cornrows means that they've just come back from a holiday to Bali or Fiji

If you think that possessing a feature that only a particular minority group has automatically makes that person lesser, then that is the definition of bigotry, and bigotry based on a race is racism
I can't be bothered getting in it tbh

But I'm pretty sure his adopting parents aren't thinking he is a lesser person but what ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back