Hall of Famer
Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
The Eagles are the least enjoyable 9-1 team to watch for their own fans ever
I feel like the coaches are not doing a good job at the moment. Why are they not focusing on fumbles when they have fumbled so much the past 2 games? I mean we don't know what happens behind closed doors, but it doesn't seem like AJ Brown has been told to make sure he has good control of the ball, even after the fumble last week that could have lost the game

nobbyiscool

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Democratic People's Republic of Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Raiders/TasTigers/MV/Iggles
The Eagles are the least enjoyable 9-1 team to watch for their own fans ever

I’m much more optimistic than you, I think if we compare the first 4 weeks to the last 6, we’ve got a big offensive weapon that we’re not really using for fear of injury.

Come January Hurts is the power back again and I think it spreads defences more.

kaiserchief13

Hall of Famer
Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
I’m much more optimistic than you, I think if we compare the first 4 weeks to the last 6, we’ve got a big offensive weapon that we’re not really using for fear of injury.

Come January Hurts is the power back again and I think it spreads defences more.
What do you mean? Hurts has ran for 120 yds so far this game

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
really poor there from Douglas you have to force the player out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jatz

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Settled down in the second half at least.

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
This doesnt feel like a 1 score game. Packers D has been poor again, and on O its either a good drive and a score or 3 and out.

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Love looking so much better than he did in the KC game last season, the extra reps in camp/preseason and taking most Wednesday reps this season.

GG.exe

Kylo was here
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Was Rodgers benched for Love? And we're now seeing Love>Rodgers period like we saw when Rodgers overtake Favre? Or was it simply an injury?

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Was Rodgers benched for Love? And we're now seeing Love>Rodgers period like we saw when Rodgers overtake Favre? Or was it simply an injury?
injury, looks like ribs

Sven

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Vikings, South Fremantle
The 363 yards that the Packers gave up against the Eagles doesn't even put them in the top 15 of all time, but is the teams' 2nd worst performance of all time (worst 406 yards against the Bears in 1955).

It is also the 2nd best performance by the Eagles, the best being 376 yards against Washington in 1948.

In recent times (the last few years) 376 yards rushing is also second (to the Ravens (404 yards vs the Bengals in the final round of the 2020 season))

Remove this Banner Ad