Autopsy Collingwood Ducks v Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Our leadership group really stepped up to it today.

What a joke they are, worst of all time and i'm serious in saying that.

WE should have won by 50 point not lose if we had half decent leaders in the team.

I’d expect the club to trade down the number 1 pick. We don’t need another midfielder as a needs basis if JHF stays on. We traded our second round pick and we need to address more than the midfield. You see what our midfield did today without Cunnington, Phillips and JHF. Midfield does not need more boosting.

Half back with elite ball use. key position forward (contingency plan for Comben), Small defender and an intercepting defender.

You don't trade down from pick 1.

Well 1 smart well educated Collingwood supporter LDU did play well so did Larkey.
But as a club unless the Boys Club Culture is removed from all aspects of the NMFC club we are going nowhere and especially if your Ex President Eddie and Fu#king M#ll Wilson get there way we will fold not relocate.
I'm not privy to the workings of your club, but clearly there are some changes needed to get to where you all want to be.

And fortunately Eddie's poking into the affairs of other clubs is not associated with our club any more. He did a lot for us early on, but he stayed long past his use by date ... The proof is in how the club has turned things around so quickly, both on and off the field. I hope you can put an effective broom through your club too, if that's what's needed. Again, you would all know better than I would.

Larkey was excellent too. The kid has talent for sure and made the most of our undersized backline.

All the best mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ease up, he’s badly out of nick, it’ll come good
It’s been a year though, Merlin. What gives?
As soon I started listening to the radio in the car before I could get to the game, the first thing I heard was Jy turned it over and had like two clangers. I don’t get it. Disposals are off, dishing out to team mates when they’re under pressure and then the simple turn overs? I’m ok with it if it’s one of Jy or Jed because I’d expect them to be going into the contest a lot. But this is tracking badly. More so because he can see himself as a captain.

It’s been a year though, Merlin. What gives?
As soon I started listening to the radio in the car before I could get to the game, the first thing I heard was Jy turned it over and had like two clangers. I don’t get it. Disposals are off, dishing out to team mates when they’re under pressure and then the simple turn overs? I’m ok with it if it’s one of Jy or Jed because I’d expect them to be going into the contest a lot. But this is tracking badly. More so because he can see himself as a captain.
Understand the frustration, we’re all in that category. IMO Simpkin will come good - here’s hoping

Pies fans booing the umps off in a game that they kept them in it.

Wow.
Wow, go and rewatch the game and see the free ride you got in the first half.
The umpires had far to much influence on what was otherwise a good game of footy.
Get rid of your coach and start moving forward from here

We lost to 6th on the ladder on their home deck, we aren't dropping 5 or so players. There will be few, if any changes. Lazz, runs hard but he could make way for JHF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back