Prediction Collingwood for a 3-peat? Too early?

Remove this Banner Ad

No I’m laughing at you. Turning this into a race debate. It’s pretty sad actually.

Not turning anything into a race debate, purely said that culturally I am not interested in discussing curses, but you continued to push, push and push. The sad part is that when I mentioned curses being something very significant to my culture you continued to make light of it and throw the Colliwobbles 'curse' at me. You had no respect for my cultural boundaries and didn't let up. Curses are not something I mess with and not something I joke about.

Not turning anything into a race debate, purely said that culturally I am not interested in discussing curses, but you continued to push, push and push. The sad part is that when I mentioned curses being something very significant to my culture you continued to make light of it and throw the Colliwobbles 'curse' at me. You had no respect for my cultural boundaries and didn't let up. Curses are not something I mess with and not something I joke about.

Ok let me know what we can and can’t discuss concerning something you engaged in conversation with me???

Colliwobbles is just as much a part of AFL culture than anything else ..
if that upsets you … than maybe don’t engage.

Ok let me know what we can and can’t discuss concerning something you engaged in conversation with me???

Colliwobbles is just as much a part of AFL culture than anything else ..
if that upsets you … than maybe don’t engage.

I never discussed the words Colliwobbles or curse or any such matter in my initial post with you. Your use of the word 'Colliwobbles' is designed to try and get a rise out of people and to be honest I couldn't give two hoots about it. Has no impact on me. I would suggest it is a pretty lame attempt at riling people up that may get at 14-year-olds. Suggesting something like that is a curse is what I took offence at. You asked me about curses, and I said I am not interested in discussing them publicly, yet you pursued it making light of it.

I never discussed the words Colliwobbles or curse or any such matter in my initial post with you. Your use of the word 'Colliwobbles' is designed to try and get a rise out of people and to be honest I couldn't give two hoots about it. Has no impact on me. I would suggest it is a pretty lame attempt at riling people up that may get at 14-year-olds. Suggesting something like that is a curse is what I took offence at. You asked me about curses, and I said I am not interested in discussing them publicly, yet you pursued it making light of it.

I apologise if somehow I upset you …

It’s been called a curse for decades…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adhering to tradition, here is how it goes:

The siren goes, Collingwood are 5 points up but a Geelong player is awarded a free kick 30 metres out directly in front.
Player takes his kick and kicks into the man on the mark.
But wait, the umpire has decided that the Collingwood player stepped over the mark and awards another kick to Geelong 0 metres out directly in front.
This time he kicks true and Geelong win the premiership.

h/t Bill Ryan and Terry Waters.

It aint over until it is over and you never know when the Wobbles will strike.

The lid is well and truly off

David King calling Collingwood far ahead of any other club
Nick Daicos Brownlow souvenirs already being printed

3 Peat incoming
Kingy has been on the Collingwood bandwagon all year and predicted the Daicos Brownlow in preseason.

The guy is either a genius or will look like a nonce come September.

Kingy has been on the Collingwood bandwagon all year and predicted the Daicos Brownlow in preseason.

The guy is either a genius or will look like a nonce come September.
Even if Daics falls short of the Brownlow, you gotta admit it was a pretty solid call based off a single training session.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back