List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doedee was a miss, would have been useful. Assuming he gets fit he's very good. The sort of player we have the currency to bring in and who could perform above the outlay. Not bothered by Goldstein.

Doedee was a miss, would have been useful. Assuming he gets fit he's very good. The sort of player we have the currency to bring in and who could perform above the outlay. Not bothered by Goldstein.
Coming off two recos im not worried we missed out on him. You never know whether he’ll get back to his best.

Apparently we are into Baku Khamis from the Dogs. Word has it that he was a junior footy legend from out West, back in the day…. Kind of like how Touk Miller was the junior star of the Northern Suburbs before he was taken by GC.

I understand that Ruscoe was never going to be a starting player for us and has spent 4 years on the list already.... but I would have wanted the likes of Bianco and Ruscoe to be players that we tell to explore options but if nothing eventuates over the trade period (including us bringing players in) we keep them on minimal deals for the sake of depth particularly given how weak our draft hand is.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
If we want the depth, I think we'd first try to replace them with fringe player flankers who are faster and thus more suited to our game plan.

Duursma is interesting for me, at the right price…maybe a third round pick. Has been horrible under pressure…can’t kick but really does amazing things at times in true wingman style….intercepting, kicking goals etc. poor kick though!

I wonder with a change of scenery maybe his confidence improves, maybe not too big a gamble for a third round pick. I’d pull the trigger on it in a heart beat at that price…who knows you maybe get a his brothers over as well as a Travis Cloke type bonus!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duursma is interesting for me, at the right price…maybe a third round pick. Has been horrible under pressure…can’t kick but really does amazing things at times in true wingman style….intercepting, kicking goals etc. poor kick though!

I wonder with a change of scenery maybe his confidence improves, maybe not too big a gamble for a third round pick. I’d pull the trigger on it in a heart beat at that price…who knows you maybe get a his brothers over as well as a Travis Cloke type bonus!!
Future second, I reckon.

Come on! He's not always THAT bad!

Sometimes he kicks 2.3 or 2.4.
Hasn't kicked more than 3 behinds in a match in the last two seasons—did so twice this season (1.3 and 4.3). Expensive to trade for him now though, and I think after the Grundy contract we should be scared of such long term contracts. We should have just drafted him in the first place like everyone expected we would.

Hasn't kicked more than 3 behinds in a match in the last two seasons—did so twice this season (1.3 and 4.3). Expensive to trade for him now though, and I think after the Grundy contract we should be scared of such long term contracts. We should have just drafted him in the first place like everyone expected we would.
The Dogs seem a bit rattled to me. That contract for Naughton is ridiculous. They still have to extend JUH and his manager is going to want similar to Naughton. Long term contracts like that are very risky in today's footy climate

I’ve no doubt they had to table this offer as anything less wouldn’t retain him - he had options.

Naughton is good champagne down the toilet.
A povo club.
A coach past his use by
A houso supporter base.

On an 8 year contract he’ll see off the current coach and the next from some ordinary ladder position.

He’s just signed a guarantee to have a career without a flag.

Crazy that we’ve created a genuinely fantastic environment, just won the flag and still have players choosing other clubs over us.
It’s almost as if players don’t automatically choose to go to the reigning premiers every year…

depends on who they’re dealing with, if it’s dodoro he’ll want Oliver + F2 for stringer, a retired tippa, a F3 and a slab of XXXX

It has been a while since we have recognised continued posting excellence with a Bobby, but you are good my friend.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

LOL there is absolutely ZERO chance Port are giving up duursma for a third 🤣🤣 * me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back