Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs R10 @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think I've seen us kick worse to be honest, nearly every kick is going straight down a Pies player's throat.

Nothing to do with the roof, more to do with us panicking when under pressure, Bevo needs to settle them down big time.

This game is genuinely terrible

I would say it's officially terrible

On the contrary, I've thought it's been pretty great, engaging contest. I genuinely like this type of footy TBH.

The skill execution is largely due to the extreme defensive pressure both sides are putting on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the contrary, I've thought it's been pretty great, engaging contest. I genuinely like this type of footy TBH.

The skill execution is largely due to the extreme defensive pressure both sides are putting on.

I don't mind this sort of footy either, but i'd rather go and watch a local game where players can't hit a target then stay at home and watch professionals do it on TV. Sure there is pressure out there but I don't think there's enough to justify the amount of skill errors.

I don't mind this sort of footy either, but i'd rather go and watch a local game where players can't hit a target then stay at home and watch professionals do it on TV. Sure there is pressure out there but I don't think there's enough to justify the amount of skill errors.

The weird thing is, the collective disposal efficiency and clanger count for both teams is actually no higher than average for this game, even leaning on the "good" side. Not sure whether that's an endictment on other games that have been played this round/season, or brings into question the way kicking efficiency and clangers are measured, but I don't think there's any more "unforced" errors happening out there than there should be.

I wouldn't call 9 turnovers in a row from both sides exciting, especially when there honestly wasn't much pressure on the forward entries (Especially the Dogs).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back