Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs R10 @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Ye
True we were beaten easily by the Sainters and not playing well that day. Sidebottom didn't play that game, (Cloke was playing:D) Pendlebury played in the backline regaining fitness , and we were also one down on interchange when Williams went off at quarter time injured.

This game:
Toovey off 11 minute mark 2nd Qtr
Adams off 3 minute mark 3rd Qtr
Fasolo of 15 minute mark 3rd Qtr (Pies 15pts up at that stage)
Moore off in the 3rd Qtr then benched at 8 minute mark 4th Qtr.

Dogs kicked 7 goals to 1 from the time Fasolo went off after only scoring 4 goals for the whole game up to that time.

Wasn't expecting Pies to make finals this season. Still proud of their effort today. No luck.
yes. Us kicking 7 after you lost a forward who rarely leaves the goal sqaure made the difference.

Ye
yes. Us kicking 7 after you lost a forward who rarely leaves the goal sqaure made the difference.
Where do you drag a player from to replace him in his position?
Fasolo is a skilful player who contributes more than just goals.
He was also on the ground injured whilst Moore was being assessed in the rooms.
Do you really understand the impact of having no players to rotate.
Others seem to be able to grasp this simple concept including players, coaches and commentators. Why don't you?
(16 rotations to nil)
Another poster that seems more fixated on trading insults than displaying any football knowledge.
Lowering myself to your standard - you appear to be a regular 'bogan from Logan'.

Last edited:

Both teams would be lucky to make the 8 if the season startes that game. The amount of fumbles turnovers and just crap use by both sides was horrid. Both moved the ball well after the scrap if they won it... it really went to s**t after that. No forward could mark, no defender could dominate. It was a mid field run from end to end. Bad by both teams. Mids was entertaining but got annoying when they were doiing the rest of the teams jobs. Pendelbury, libba and co would have near run a marathon cleaning up their respective forward and backline stuffups. Games like this are where the term airial ping pong come from.

Where to you drag a player from to replace him in his position?
Fasolo is a skilful player who contributes more than just goals.
He was also on the ground injured whilst Moore was being assessed in the rooms.
Do you really understand the impact of having no players to rotate.
Others seem to be able to grasp this simple concept including players, coaches and commentators. Why don't you?
(16 rotations to nil)
Yes.. we have had it and had to wear like every other team. like against the hawks last year where we lost 2 in 15 minutes in the first qtr.. and everyone called us flogs for getting run over in the last qtr. Like this year when we have lost our whole backline... not 1 or 2.... the lot... and get called flogs for only winning by scragging it out. Not to mention both our tall forwards.. all two of them... forwards being out... but it means nothing. You played 13 of our 22 best, lost and bitching because of injuries. Do you understand? Welcome to footy...take your teary excuses and **** off.

Yes.. we have had it and had to wear like every other team. like against the hawks last year where we lost 2 in 15 minutes in the first qtr.. and everyone called us flogs for getting run over in the last qtr. Like this year when we have lost our whole backline... not 1 or 2.... the lot... and get called flogs for only winning by scragging it out. Not to mention both our tall forwards.. all two of them... forwards being out... but it means nothing. You played 13 of our 22 best, lost and bitching because of injuries. Do you understand? Welcome to footy...take your teary excuses and **** off.

You're the one trying to state that losing players makes no difference so when I pull you up on it you rabbit on about losing to the Hawks last year due to injury?! :drunk:
Great argument.:straining:

Abuse - the last resort of someone who can't maintain a cohesive argument. What a winner:thumbsu:

From your language and the obvious intelligence of your post I got the "bogan from Logan" jibe correct.;)
Go have another cone and enjoy your win.:p

Both teams would be lucky to make the 8 if the season startes that game. The amount of fumbles turnovers and just crap use by both sides was horrid. Both moved the ball well after the scrap if they won it... it really went to s**t after that. No forward could mark, no defender could dominate. It was a mid field run from end to end. Bad by both teams. Mids was entertaining but got annoying when they were doiing the rest of the teams jobs. Pendelbury, libba and co would have near run a marathon cleaning up their respective forward and backline stuffups. Games like this are where the term airial ping pong come from.

Maybe you should be asking people on your board what they thought before you make a fool of yourself on the main board.

You're the one trying to state that losing players makes no difference so when I pull you up on it you rabbit on about losing to the Hawks last year due to injury?! :drunk:

Abuse - the last resort of someone who can't maintain a cohesive argument. What a winner:thumbsu:

From your language and the obvious intelligence of your post I got the "bogan from Logan" jibe correct.;)

Probably never played the game or understands the game, don't bother lowering yourself to that level.

Dude read what saying wank. I aint claimi g loss because of injury.... it happens... its footy..it hapens to everyone...... itsnot collingwood conspiracy and tbe rules need changing. Then again.... collingwood...rules....losing.....Eddie will probably raise it next meeting.

Probably never played the game or understands the game, don't bother lowering yourself to that level.
Cheers - using the old aerial ping pong analogy eh, must be an expert.
Now if he could only spell the word 'aerial'.
I assume he wasn't intending to use the word "airial" - which means farmyard in French.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude read what saying wank. I aint claimi g loss because of injury.... it happens... its footy..it hapens to everyone...... itsnot collingwood conspiracy and tbe rules need changing. Then again.... collingwood...rules....losing.....Eddie will probably raise it next meeting.
Translation please - or are you talking in French again.

Mate enjoy your win.

Pies were clearly the better team- and have much more significant injuries than your club.
They also have lost basically their whole backline- so take your blinkers off.

As I said- enjoy your win- won;t be many more unless playing us or another injury decimated team (but surely the umps will find a way)

Was there a reason there was no Rose/Sutton cup given and best player and such?

Mate enjoy your win.

Pies were clearly the better team- and have much more significant injuries than your club.
They also have lost basically their whole backline- so take your blinkers off.

As I said- enjoy your win- won;t be many more unless playing us or another injury decimated team (but surely the umps will find a way)

If they were the better team they would have won. Umps comment is soft as s**t too mate.......

Bucks summed it up well.

6 goals from 44 inside 50s in the first 3 quarters.

Injuries don't help, but those stats are within our control. That's why we lost.

Good job Doggies, you got the 4 points today.

Bucks summed it up well.

6 goals from 44 inside 50s in the first 3 quarters.

Injuries don't help, but those stats are within our control. That's why we lost.

Good job Doggies, you got the 4 points today.

True the game was still there to be won when Pendles missed those two kicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back