Media ColossalMedia: Two Phoenix Fly The Coop

Remove this Banner Ad

They were leaving regardless Baz.
Good point loons. The Wonders were the beneficiaries this time but if it weren't us it would have been someone else.

Grammar is the set of natural constraints on the spoken and written composition of clauses, phrases and words.

What I'm asking you to do is use words from the English language so that others can understand you.
And you think I’m verbose 😂 😆 😆 😝

I don't even know who's in the Wonders LG now, yet alone 12 months ago.
So why ask me, Numbnuts?

But I suggest you ask your "friends" about the Bombers history before you start melting about "poaching". :$
Is that another “but Bombers” argument?

Be better.

So why ask me, Numbnuts?

Is that another “but Bombers” argument?

Be better.

It's not a "but Bombers" argument, it's a "Don't throw stones in glass houses" :$

What's your main gripe with the move, Jabba73?
Seriously?!?

A stronger club has taken two good players from another club which is struggling to make something of themselves.

How is that a good thing?

How can you not see any problems with it?

Ah, I remember that now.

GWS Goose you need to say no to decorative bedcushions.
I don't really get a chance, I come home and there is more cushions.
Join the Gumbies and I ll give you a couple

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really get a chance, I come home and there is more cushions.
Join the Gumbies and I ll give you a couple

Barrybran - I think I have worked out what your recruiting problem is

Seriously?!?

A stronger club has taken two good players from another club which is struggling to make something of themselves.

How is that a good thing?

How can you not see any problems with it?
Stronger club? Hang on a second. Only a few weeks ago Barrybran said we didn't have enough posters to vote for the Beez and now we're too strong and stealing players from weaker clubs? * me, I'm confused. Are we actually good or not?

It's not a "but Bombers" argument, it's a "Don't throw stones in glass houses" :$
Really?

Don‘t question what happened because the Bombers did it in *insert random previous season here* seems very much a “but Bombers” argument. It doesn’t make it right now, just because it was done previously before I joined the SFA.

Stronger club? Hang on a second. Only a few weeks ago Barrybran said we didn't have enough posters to vote for the Beez and now we're too strong and stealing players from weaker clubs? fu** me, I'm confused. Are we actually good or not?

Too strong to recruit … but still a laughing stock when it suits the narrative

#lolWonders

Stronger club? Hang on a second. Only a few weeks ago Barrybran said we didn't have enough posters to vote for the Beez and now we're too strong and stealing players from weaker clubs? fu** me, I'm confused. Are we actually good or not?
Ah, the great dilemma of quality v quantity. The Wonders are better than the Dragons if that helps.

Really?

Don‘t question what happened because the Bombers did it in *insert random previous season here* seems very much a “but Bombers” argument. It doesn’t make it right now, just because it was done previously before I joined the SFA.

One of your current co-captains walked out of the Bears at the end of last season. Did you tell your team mates that it was a bad decision to take a player from a weaker club and call it "poaching" then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back