Comics Lounge gig today with players

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering if anyone else here was at The Comics Lounge in North Melbourne this afternoon for the players fundraiser for the Alannah and Madeline Foundation?

If you were let me know... I'm keen to see in the next 24 hours if what Kingy said will get out to the press at all. I'm not going to post what was said publicly, but if you want to discuss it PM me :)

Great afternoon... thanks to all the players for their time!

Just wondering if anyone else here was at The Comics Lounge in North Melbourne this afternoon for the players fundraiser for the Alannah and Madeline Foundation?

If you were let me know... I'm keen to see in the next 24 hours if what Kingy said will get out to the press at all. I'm not going to post what was said publicly, but if you want to discuss it PM me :)

Great afternoon... thanks to all the players for their time!
So I'm guessing your the only one that went Pete ?

Spill the beans lol
Jake mentioned him and Newy have one year deals on the table and would sign shortley. Reckoned we could win the flag next year and the boys are Hungary after the disappointment of this season.

He reckons the boys are pretty keen to use this season as motivation just like they used the finals loss to Carlton as motivation in the off season to set the tone for this year .

Is it true that Angus 'the Goose' Graham made a surprise appearance and did a comedy routine where he pretended to be an AFL footballer?

I won't go into specifics about who was mentioned, but he got up in front of the crowd and went to town on the Herald Sun... sick of the portrayal with Toby Mitchell and the constant bad news stories... Was upset about the fact that the story with the young fella from WA Nate was also mentioned with his "other story" with Mitchell with an accompanying photo.

Had some very choice words for particular journos and the Herald Sun... Fair to say he let rip!

The story hasn't made it past the CL gig from Sunday so I won't go into any more specifics right now ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back