Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 22 Team Thread - CONGRATS JAZNY B&F WINNER AND CLANGMAN MEDALLIST

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy legends. We wuz frkd over again damnit!

Sorry was absent for the game, my little man pug got stuck into some rat sack apparently and he's in hospital in all sorts of strife.

Wish him luck he's a pharkn absolute legend and best friend.
That's awful mate! Hope all is well.

Is he okay, PL?
Thanks spankas.

Getting another blood transfusion tonight and hoping he will come good . He's in the balance at the moment. All the pathology says he's knocking on heavens door but the gluttonous bugger still scoffed his dinner down in the usual feeding frenzy so I have a sneaky suspicion he's pushing through!

I was a blubbering worse than Brendan Goddard last night :)

Which bunch of flogtitties are we going to destroy this week btw?

Last edited:

Thanks spankas.

Getting another blood transfusion tonight and hoping he will come good . He's in the balance at the moment. All the pathology says he's knocking on heavens door but the gluttonous bugger still scoffed his dinner down in the usual feeding frenzy so I have a sneaky suspicion he's pushing through!

Good to hear he's eating.

Sucks to see your little mate suffer like that.

I thought he may have been baited when I read your post.

Couldn't imagine the mindset of someone who could do something like that.

Thanks spankas.

All the best to you and the little dude, PL. Good to hear he's got a good appetite :thumbsu:

Thanks spankas.

Got everything crossed for him, including my legs now that Steve has gone to Sydney. He sounds like a real trooper PL, I told my daughter who is a vet nurse last night and she sends her best also.

We play the camel shaggers this week, take your pain out on them.

You should get an honorary badge for calling that dickhead (tazhawk15) a flog. Where did you do it?

******* trades board. I know I know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting stats Round 7

Friends we are at a turning point in our great organisation. Since inception the Warriors have come to expect the bias against us, unfair playing field, disregard for equalisation and blatant cheating that occurs within the SFA against this benchmark destination club. We have fought against it valiantly continually pointing out obvious and glaring flaws in The Filth Wizard's inability, ineptitude and inconsequential "leadership" of this administration.

However this week things sunk to a new low. :thumbsdown: I am sad to report the levels of corruption goes all the way to the top echelon of BigFooty and even the Chief, the most stable genius, himself is in on it. Actions taken against DapperJong for doing nothing short of a community service resulted in a ban so unheard of and unjust, not seen since the likes of Jobe Watson that derailed our chances of on-field success and forcibly moved us outside of the top 4.

Friends I know a thing or two about conspiracies that result in unjust actions being taken against teams that totally did nothing to warrant it, it was all a media beat up and political game that meant they needed a scapegoat and it was all someone else's fault so GAGF we are innocent! :mad:

Um sorry, where was I? Oh yeah qooty. We "lost". Posting numbers awesome again - keep up the good work flogs :thumbsu:

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 6.41.25 PM.png

64368100.jpg

Oh, hi zackah.

I'll post more this week, I was busy talking s**t with hawthorn flogs all week before the big game...
Yes I'll post more this week too as I've decided I'm not talking to Geelong flogs!

No reason

You never like my posts - is it something I said? :(

I always like your posts.

I'm impressed by your stat collation so I liked your post despite your lies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back