Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors Season 22 Team Thread - CONGRATS JAZNY B&F WINNER AND CLANGMAN MEDALLIST

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw a few of the guys come over and start posting Lizzie and Brett pics. Was funny. But I think Ox might have gotten a bit melty or something. They can be precious little petals over there. One of the reasons I don't post there much.
Hard to picture the OX getting melty but thats pretty funny, apparently 2 infractions in a minute haha..married life getting to him already

Hard to picture the OX getting melty but thats pretty funny, apparently 2 infractions in a minute haha..married life getting to him already

Only got a small infraction from the GC board but had a few points built up so got the holiday.

I just realised Freofalcon and Packedlunch are going to get to 50 games before me :oops:
I feel like you have some options...
NZuVMOd.gif

:hearts:

We deserve to enjoy the milestone together. I :hearts: you guys .

I've also drunk a bottle of plonk in about 2 hrs since the 3 yr old party finished!
Excellent, I expect some top class shooping after our win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posting Stats – Round 13

Last week I spoke of the Warriors juggernaut building up momentum.

Well, at approximately the 12 minute mark of the 3rd quarter on Sunday our juggernaut blew a tire. On close inspection it appears that we loaded it up with too many Las Vegas hookers, blow and DapperJong 's CAPS. Oops.

So our streak has come to an end at we’re now nestled in 5th on the ladder. I for one feel that streaks are overrated, so I'm ok with this.

This week’s match thread was an odd one. As alluded to above, DapperJong DID HIS BEST TO LIFT THE MOOD POSTING IN CAPS MOST OF THE WEEK but apart from that it was a touch flat. Maybe it was this that tipped David Schwarz over the edge and encouraged him into misadventure on the Gold Coast board? He’ll have to clarify when we get him back. :$

He should probably also clarify what he was thinking when he did this:

2 : 10.3 {FB} - Now David Schwarz has the ball. What can he do with it?.
2 : 10.32 {FB} - David Schwarz crunched by Gee Dub! David Schwarz very slow to get up.
2 : 10.36 {FF} - Gee Dub fighting to get a clear kick.
2 : 10.4 {FF} - Not a lot of daylight for Gee Dub to aim at.
2 : 10.44 {FF} - David Schwarz boots it through the big sticks... of the wrong goals. Oops.

Another interesting fact from this week’s thread - candiehappy had his genitalia made into an umbrella stand. In fact, there was a lot of discussion re. genitalia this week. I mean more than usual. Like, there’s always a lot, but I reckon 50% of the match thread was genitalia related.

What else to say….. hrmmm…. Well this gif was posted and it made me happy:

sunblock_gif_1690999a.gif

And….. urm….. well to be honest I’m struggling here. The less said about this week, probably the better.

Let’s just pretend it didn’t happen.

The loss we had to have...or some s**t like that...

Anyhoo, on to the stats:

RziF7tT.png

This week we host the top-of-the-table Royals, so a win over them would be an excellent way to get back on track and start pushing to sew up that finals birth.

Oh, and it’s also a chance to welcome a certain someone back to Coney Island for the first time this season in his new colours. Now we’re incredibly civilised here at the Wazzas, so I’m sure this occasion will be treated with the dignity, respect, nay gravitas that it deserves...

lDiw8eU.jpg

The rotten fruit is stored out back, guys and gals. You know what to do...

Posting Stats – Round 13

Well, at approximately the 12 minute mark of the 3rd quarter on Sunday our juggernaut blew a tire. On close inspection it appears that we loaded it up with too many Las Vegas hookers, blow and DapperJong 's CAPS. Oops.

So our streak has come to an end at we’re now nestled in 5th on the ladder. I for one feel that streaks are overrated, so I'm ok with this.

This week’s match thread was an odd one. As alluded to above, DapperJong DID HIS BEST TO LIFT THE MOOD POSTING IN CAPS MOST OF THE WEEK but apart from that it was a touch flat. Maybe it was this that tipped David Schwarz over the edge and encouraged him into misadventure on the Gold Coast board? He’ll have to clarify when we get him back. :$

Another interesting fact from this week’s thread - candiehappy had his genitalia made into an umbrella stand. In fact, there was a lot of discussion re. genitalia this week. I mean more than usual. Like, there’s always a lot, but I reckon 50% of the match thread was genitalia related.

And….. urm….. well to be honest I’m struggling here. The less said about this week, probably the better.

Anyhoo, on to the stats:

RziF7tT.png

This week we host the top-of-the-table Royals, so a win over them would be an excellent way to get back on track and start pushing to sew up that finals birth.

Oh, and it’s also a chance to welcome a certain someone back to Coney Island for the first time this season in his new colours. Now we’re incredibly civilised here at the Wazzas, so I’m sure this occasion will be treated with the dignity, respect, nay gravitas that it deserves...

lDiw8eU.jpg

Thank you Ben, fantastic work :D

Posting Stats – Round 13

Anyhoo, on to the stats:

RziF7tT.png

lDiw8eU.jpg

Careful Ben. That filthy lurker is likely to try any trick in the book to force his way back into your affections this week.
IMG_4099.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back