Confederations Cup Thread & Euro U/21's

Remove this Banner Ad

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Portugal vs Mexico tonight is a mouth watering encounter. Followed by that is the Arturo Vidal led Chile boasting the likes of Alexis Sanchez roaming wild. Cameroon will have their hands full there.

My short odds near certainty is Germany vs Australia over 1.5 goals at $1.20. The Germans should put that in themselves at the very least.

U/21's championship kicked off two nights ago and tournament heavyweights Germany and Italy should both get the job done respectively vs the Czechs and Danes. Both are $1.56 prospects.

I do like the odds on Portugal to win at $2.10, over 2.5 at $2.20 and Portugal and over 2.5 at $3.50. I however would only bet a couple of bucks on it because I never trust Portugal and Mexico are a good side. Should really be at least two goals in the game but Mexico are also capable of getting a 1-0 win hence why I'm only putting a couple of dollars on it.

I bet small because for me life is far more enjoyable when I don't stake too much on games. I've been betting small for a while now, and I'm getting the best of both worlds.

England $1.80 vs Slovakia i think they're worth that price. Worth a small wager id say.

U 21s Serbia $1.50 vs the Macos. Serbia played well vs Portugal and were unlucky to lose 2-0. They deserved a draw at least and Portugal scored their second late. Macedonia were flogged but Spain are an awesome outfit so game to game who knows. Worth the odds though.

Still have to watch the italy game on delay but their team is stacked. Over 650 games experience in serie A football. Beradi pulls the strings in midfield plus they have a young but great AC Milan keeper who will be replacing Buffon and probably be there the next 20 years. Bernadeschi, Pellegrini and a couple others there also. Rugani from Juve, the next big Italian defender.

Italy look good things. I think they'll meet Spain in the final if they can meet that way.

Italy to beat the Czechs in their next outing. Whatever the odds are back them. They'll win.

Holy s**t $1.58. Too good to be true . They have Germany in their last game and in this 12 team format only the top team goes through and one of the 2nd placed teams.

With Italy's team $1.58 looks bloody fantastic. Snap that up for sure.

Russia vs Portugal is an interesting encounter. I don't rate the Russians but at home however they're a different proposition. I think at $4.10 it has to be said they're the value. They've just dropped 20c in actual fact but still worth a small wager. Russia double chance is $1.85 and is also good.

Portugal have the better quality and are the better team although they're the new Italy with drawing a lot of games or at least in major comps but the home ground advantage for Russia sways my IMO that the VALUE is with the Russians.

As for the Mexico vs NZ game asian handicap is -2 for The Mexicans meaning a two goal win is a push and not a loss. I expect them to win by at least two therefore the $1.72 handicap looks like a good prospect. They have Russia in their last game and goal difference could come into account so they'll look for a big showing. Over 1.5 goals is $1.17 and as close to a certainty as you could possibly get. There is no such thing as a certainty, but it's pretty ******* close.

Over 2.5 goals should hit at $1.55 also.

1st half over 0.5 goals $1.26 Hernandez should account for that.

Last edited:
You blokes need to jump on some of the BYOSOCCEROOS same game multis they have up, obviously too late for tonights game but good god theres some value there. we need to make the most of this whilst it lasts.

In the socceroos germany game i had a same game multi of no throw ins, corners, goals kicks or cards in the first minute and germany to win and it was paying $2.50.

Same thing tonight but only no throw ins, free kicks or cards in the first minute and over 2.5 subs for the game paying $1.70, the first 3 come in, as in most matches not much happens in the first minute but a few backwards passes and nothing to risky, unless your brazil or some s**t hot team. All i need now its 3 subs for the match which each team should make so that will come in too, i should have put a grand on it.

I like Spain to win the u/21 final lift the trophy at 1.45 vs Germany and over 1.5 goals in the confed cup final chile vs Germany.

I like Germany to win it but just my tip not backing it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back