Congrats to the Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the thread where grown men on the internet sort of act like they were players for their teams out there today?

"Well done guys, you were too good today"

"Yeah cheers mate, better luck next season"

:drunk:

Haha being a sports fan is odd that way. You invest your emotions in something you have no control over and brag when they do well. A bit like patriotism I suppose.

Amazing performance by the Eagles and I am sure the Demons will learn a lot from it and pretty much all the Eagles players were switched on today
interesting the battle of the coaches next week Buckley v Simpson and which one will come out on top after I think both were on the chopping block last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles were on today. They killed any mistake we made in the first half.

Going to be a cracking game next week if the Pies and Eagles play like they did this weekend

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Given the circumstances, Collingwood easily. Dismantled the reigning Premiers in a dominant first half, whilst the Dees were an unknown quantity playing in Perth.
Thanks Ed....Collingwood did executed Richmond quite nicely didn't they....will be favorites for GF

Well played in the first, your structures have strangled our game plan and your forward line is too potent. Congrats on a dominant performance and I expect you should be flag favourites based on this display.

Yeah well done to your club too....you made a prelim ....

What doesn’t kill you does make you stronger

Would be the worst prediction in world sporting history if we win the flag after he tipped us to win the spoon.
Worse than this?

Di-wMy6VsAAPktV.jpg

Collingwood, purely due to Melbourne being so bad. Eagles played their normal game and most likely win regardless, but Melbourne turned it over like nothing I’ve seen in a final. Complete choke

Yes we CHOKED THEM ....we pressured them into making mistakes

Is this the thread where grown men on the internet sort of act like they were players for their teams out there today?

"Well done guys, you were too good today"

"Yeah cheers mate, better luck next season"

:drunk:
Yes, and whilst I'm very disappointed at being knocked out, I can't wait to start negotiating some trades on the D&T board.

Adelaide looked similarly dominant in their PF last year. Melbourne reminded me of us against Port in the 2014 EF .. they got a jump and then the crowd & momentum behind them and we simply froze but the footy gods made it look better for them & worse for us than it actually was.

Sportsbet have the Pies at $1.67 and Eagles $2.25. Reckon it may tighten a bit to maybe $2.15/$1.75

Well played in the first, your structures have strangled our game plan and your forward line is too potent. Congrats on a dominant performance and I expect you should be flag favourites based on this display.

Thanks, I actually like your blokes a lot and had they won I definitely would have been cheering for them.

Next year Melbourne will definitely be a top 3 team.

West coast were faultless today

I thought the same thing about the Pies on Friday night.

It is quite bizzar how similar the games panned out but to Collingwoods credit they knocked off the reigning premiers on a 22 game MCG winning streak.

Hats off to the Dees, a fantastic season but hit an immovable object at Optus on Sat. As the saying goes if it doesn' kill you it makes you stronger. Dees will be better again in 2019.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back